Hiya Loves! Ch 2 Is Outttt!

Hellooooo! Okay I've put up a long and slightly emotional chapter up and it's finally posted lol.

And now, Drum rolls please!!!! I present to you, the tidbits to reel you in , my cute fishies!

Oh I've decided to delve more into all the characters and their tones in this story too! So expect everyone lol, but lemme know in the comment who you'd like to see show up, then you could perhaps expect for a surprise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nah, it's probably just me being paranoid. Also—," Percy grinned, swiftly changing the topic, " Will Solace was seen leaving Nico di Angelo's cabin in the very early hours of the day, now isn't that a lovely thing to hear today?"

Annabeth sighed at her boyfriend's evasive behaviour and then giggled at his reporter-like impression.

"Why, Mr Jackson, it would seem like our darling friends have a little secret they'd like to share with the rest of the class soon. Do you believe we could give them a helping hand?"

Percy was an imp all by his fearsome self alone, and being joined by his brainy other half would make them a very terrifying force to be reckoned with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laid his head upon the shoulder of his very cute boyfriend and discovered that the source of the deliciousness was the plates and not Will. Still, he's got the hottest boyfriend so he still wins.

Kissing him on the cheek, Nico brushed his teeth and freshened up, before feasting himself on that lovely spread.

Will, innocently setting up the plates, was hugged, leaned upon, and kissed on the cheek, all in a row by his sleepy boyfriend. This caused him to blush endlessly at the suaveness of Morning Nico, and rub his face embarrassingly.

"Grazie, amore mio. I cannot function properly right now, so forgive any silly things I do, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, boys! I hope I haven't interrupted any hanky-panky stuff going on here; I know I'd hate it. L-O-L! From the Undie man himself, here's a special delivery!" Hermes laughed and said, "Have a wonderful time, kids!"

That earned him a well-aimed smack, from an invisible (but was well-known as the sender) source, with a rock to his, um, very unmentionable spot, which causes the male gender unimaginable pain. Yep, that's right.

Hermes laughed very, very painfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knows more about his mother now than he had ever before, Bianca could only tell him so much after all, she also barely remembered her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short, deeply purple-eyed boy walked up to the head of the table and brought order and silence to the chatters of the group, with the strongest possible Southern accent one could speak with.

"Guys, we've got two new variables to the plan, and honestly, I think they're going to either fuck our plan up and run with their own plan, or make our plan even worse. And that's a good thing, because I do not like our current plan and anything they could say is better than what we have already. The number of casualties I envisioned with our current plan is far too many than I'd like, so we could utilize them to reduce it."

Zou Ning paused himself, letting the group slowly dwell on his words before continuing.

"On that note, I'll introduce them: Nico di Angelo of the Hades Cabin and Will Solace of the Apollo Cabin. Fellas, take the stage, it's all yours now."

———————————————————

With that, I bid you adieu my dear readers😆 hope to see yall in ch 2 over there at ao3!

Please do rate and comment 😍😍