A lil bit of Torture for the soul

[I've got a mini-rant below on my fanfic and if you wanna, you can skip it because it just explains a lot of varied topics I wanna cover for this thing and stuff I already covered. It also explains a lil about Nico and how I envisioned his change in personality and stuff.]

**********

"Okay, fellas, let's hold this lovely reunion right after our little torture session! We can't be completely happy if we have some... incomplete business."

Ooo I sounded really mafia-esque! Maybe I should try the Italian mob stereotype cuz my abilities would be really helpful.

I got everyone's gazes back on to that stinky rat Pettigrew. He would start snivelling and crying for mercy if we lift the silencing charm and that would be extremely unpleasant. I was sort of lost in my thoughts on what to do before Will tapped my shoulder.

"Neeks, how about we ask the questions and he just needs to nod yes and no?"

Ah, simplicity is the best indeed... I took Pettigrew, Will, Sirius, Snape and Albus to the Headmaster's office for further interrogation so that I could comfortably use my powers.

I got my aura at medium capacity since looking at his mental state, it would be really easy to break him and make him confess. The air around me darkened considerably and I had Sirius back me up with his powers too. So Will won't have to worry about the overuse of my powers. Sirius wasn't as good as me cuz he has the simplicity of magic at hand. But hey, an extra hand is still a useful thing.

"Peter Pettigrew, traitor and murderer, I will ask questions and you just nod and shake your head as your answer."

" Did you spill the beans on the Potter's location?"

He nodded and Sirius and Remus both obviously were holding back the urge to punch him then because we were still in the middle of interrogating the creep.

" Are you a follower of that no nose weirdo?"

Looking offended, he slowly nods his head as he couldn't exactly speak up for him. I bet he's hoping that weirdo isn't looking secretly at him else he's screwed if they meet again.

" Are you willing to give up the insider details in exchange for a lesser sentence?"

He defiantly shakes his head in rejection and I guess he's okay with eternal torture at this point. he doesn't even realise the pain he's gonna be in lol. Lemme try again if he's sure then the deal is set.

" You sure? I might go a bit easy on you if you say yes, ya know? My abilities as a torture expert ain't half bad..."

He looks at me in fear a little but he still shakes his head, wow, he must really like no-nose! To give up my lovely little offer for little less eternal damnation, I really must give him that hats off thing!

I signalled to Albus to turn off the lights for a sec, and the only thing you could hear in that pitch dark room were his movements in pain cuz I still didn't lift the silencing charm. I like hearing the cries of the wretched and this one was especially wretched, but I need not taint the ears of Will and Remus. But hearing it would still make you shudder because he did move about a good bit.

And I used my want to produce the Lumos charm as a signal to turn the lights back on. And now the others could see Peter Pettigrew completely unharmed but you could see that his eyes were slowly breaking! Wow, I'm great at this torture thing but I must never show Will or the others this, else they'll be too scared to even look at me. Man, I feel like Elsa at the beginning now, ya know, the whole conceal don't feel thing. I know they love me and stuff, but I still don't wanna freak them out from this side of mine.