The time I was sure that I was in the Scooby Gang

Sadly, this time I have dreams and you all know the tortures of dreams for a demigod. The good thing is I'm less afraid of reality and more afraid of my dreams. The bad thing is I'm always sleepy and that is not good for a warrior. But I now have a solace....a reason to not think the bad things since my worst nightmare is forever gone, Bianca is here to stay and she won't leave this time.

It was morning and I woke up to see Bianca gone. That was all it took for me to get a panic attack. I really don't like that dream of her being back and me falling for it. I remember screaming and hitting someone and then I think I passed out and someone caught me. I didn't even consider the thought of her going to the washroom or getting some water. The only answer would be she left.

I slowly regained my consciousness and I was on a fluffy bed with a soft blanket around me. Something warm was wrapped on my hand and it was cozy and I slowly opened my eyes to see a pretty archway that was in the Hospital Wing of Hogwarts. I looked to my side and I was so surprised!

I saw Will's face near mine sleeping, aw so cute! Then I looked around and saw Bianca lying on the other side. Good Hades she's real and not a figment of my imagination! I let out a breath I was holding and fell onto the pillow. I was in Madame Pomfrey's nurse room and I knew it's because I got a really bad panic attack... I wonder if I hurt anyone? Last time I thing I scratched Percy real bad once and I think slapped Leo twice.

That action of mine woke the two cuties up and they looked worried. I saw a bandage on Will's neck. Oh man... I hurt Will... I held his face and looked at his neck.

"Hey babe! Glad you're up... and don't worry I'm fine this is nothing! And look Bianca is still here okay? She will always be here." He looked at me with those amazing blue eyes and I think I like blue more that I ever did. He held my face just like I did his.

I kept staring at him and he did the same with me and I could do this all day.

"Ahem... as cute as you two are, it's too much PDA for someone as single as me." Bianca finally spoke up with a smile.

I blushed first then Will did and we both gave her a huge grin. I first gave her a hug before I forgot to and I held her as long as I could in the most awkward and weird position as possible.

"I thought I lost you again sis... please don't go okay? At least until this stupid anxiety goes away? I don't think I can go 5 minutes without you."

I feel so annoyed that I'm clingy as hell right now and I really don't wanna bother her since that's why she left the first time. I know she'll say otherwise but how could I not know how she felt? She was tired of being stuck with my clingy self and I get that now. I ran circles around her to the point where she got fed up and left to go to Artemis' group. I don't blame her in the slightest now. I am a huge pain in the butt. 

Now that my depressing TED talk is over, I shall continue on the wonders to come.

I was just generally happy with those two giving me company all afternoon. Then came the absolute best part.

I saw this giant black dog that bounded up to me and Remus rushing behind it holding a now ripped leash. I looked around and gave them the thumbs up that no one was around and I made the ghosts stand guard.

The huge dog slowly morphed into a stupid face I have loved for ages. It was the all star and all around feared SIRIUS BLACK. And I even did the echo thingy in my head. It sounded hella cool. It was my stupid little brother. Maybe older due to my whole Lotus Casino experience but to me he would always be my little brother.

"Hey Nico! How's it going?"

Stupid face Sirius spoke in the most nonchalant tone as though it's only been a couple days since we saw each other when it's actually been decades.

I looked to Will who was a little bit confused and I looked at Sirius before punching him on the face. Oooo I am loving this whole punching thing I've been doing! So relaxing I tell you! Give it a shot and if it doesn't work I'll give a refund in the form of a punch.

Will was shocked and Remus and Bianca were both embarrassed. I was grinning like a mad man and Sirius was laughing as he clutched his cheek. Ha ha he can't hit me cuz I'm a patient... I think I'm in trouble with a certain doctor tho.

"NICO DI ANGELO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?  Hit him all you want after you're alright please."

Will was fuming I was exerting myself when I was recovering. I was giggling tho and I looked at Sirius.

"So little brother, can I ask about the whole MIA nonsense you were doing? Last I saw you, you were on your merry way to a mission Dad made you do and you were always injured too. Glad you found this angelic Remus tho! He is such a delight!"

Remus was getting all shy and fidgety with Sirius wrapping an arm around his waist and smiling.

"Well Nico I can't exactly get into the details but I was sent to be Harry's godfather after Apollo foresaw some stuff and I was made to study with his old man. Good old James and our merry gang! Then the whole Voldy thing happened. I was almost convicted as a murderer if it weren't for this cutie here. They didn't say I was a murderer but they gave me odd looks that I soon found out that they were trying to frame me. They said there was an unknown murderer but they always wanted it to be me. So I hid with Remus here.  Peter that bastard is missing. I want to meet Harry a lot though since the last time I saw him he was like a lil pup. Man the best time was I took Harry to the roof to gaze at the stars and I sort of forgot to tell James and Lily. They legit tore the house apart and it was fun until I got yelled at for an hour afterwards. So anyways," Sirius took a breath from that long explanation before he winked at Will, " I hear you've gotten that Apollo kid wrapped around your finger, hm?"

OH MY ZEUS SIRIUS YOU DON'T JUST WALK AROUND SAYING THAT! IT IS REALLY EMBARRASSING AND... hey you know what I'm done. I'm embracing the embarrassment and I'm telling the world he's mine.

So basically what everyone saw was me blushing really red for a second before I calmed down and grinned.

"That's right stupid brother! I know I'm overusing the term stupid but it's specially created for you. So embrace your stupidity."

Everyone laughed over that seemingly lame joke and calmed down.

I have no idea why but I feel like I'm in that cartoon with that cute dog and 5 others who solve mysteries. Hmm what were they called again? Steve gang? Oh wait it was The Scooby Doo Gang! And I blame Sirius for that.

As I contemplated this theory of mine, a ghost hurriedly ran... floated? Goodness knows! He told of our upcoming company.
Sirius immediately changed and stood obediently next to Remus like the good dog he was.

Soon Madame Pomfrey ran in with the Golden Trio in tow with my Slytherin buddies. They looked relieved I was fine.

Madame Pomfrey had heard there was an attack near the Wing and I was the only patient there.

But honestly I was very powerful and I was surrounded by people who were considered geniuses as well. So I wasn't really worried.

But then....

********************************************

So hello my darling readers! Thanks for getting me up to 30k+ and the love is overpowering! My update schedule is always changing but y'all have stuck by me and I'm so blessed by the Sushi god of fanfics and procrastination.

Ciao to you guys till the next chapter ❤️