The Flirting Games (EDITED)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO, MY SMOL FLUFF BABY!!!!

SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I HAD MY EXAMS!!

ANYWAYS, HERE YA GO...

Nico's POV

As I finished brushing my teeth and got out of the washroom and about to pick up the clothes I wanted to wear, I smelt something amazing in my room. I saw Will standing there in all his tousled golden beauty, holding a plate of chicken nuggets.

"Food! Will, you are an angel!" I dived right into the plate of heaven and savoured the yummy breakfast.

Will started pouting and Dad give me strength not to faint then and there at the sight of that.

"What? No good morning kisses for me?"

"Food first, mi amore next!" But it came up a bit odd as I had a mouthful of nuggets as I said that.

Will was blushing at what I said as I enjoyed the view of him blushing.

"You know I have no filters in the mornings... but it's true!"

Will recovered from his blushing in a few minutes and got quite a cute look in his eyes.

"Well, I sure do darlin'!" 

Oh ho ho ho, now he's done it.  He knows how much I like it when he speaks in his southern accent. This flirting game is gonna start like this, huh?

"Hmmm, darlin' is it? I better start calling you Mio Tesoro then!"

As we smirked at each other with blushes covering our faces for gods know-how long, Will remembered something.

"Well, we gotta leave in an hour so get a move on will you? And do you have a band-aid on you?"

I was confused by this question, then I thought he got hurt somewhere so I got up to get one for him from my first aid box.

"Hold up sweetheart! Oh gosh, why are you so cute? I was trying a pick-up line on you..."

"Oh... well continue then?"

"... I need one since I fell for you...."

Awww how cute but I may have ruined the flow of it but I love him anyway.

"Hm, if you were words on a page, you'd be fine print! Okay, I'm done packing my backpack and Dad sent everything there already. Get out, I gotta get ready!"

As he left the room, I chuckled at how cute this guy can be as he ran off blushing at my super nonchalant flirting. I sat on my bed for a while lost in thought before going to take a shower.

After I finished, I got out only wearing a towel around my waist and my hair was wrapped in a towel. The number of guys who don't know about the towel twist thing is huge! Luckily Bianca taught me that one.

(A/N: I know I'm drooling here!)

As I bent down to pick up my clothes, I heard a gasp from behind me. It was Will...

I knew I forgot something! How stupid can I get to forget to lock the door!

After a couple of minutes of silence, Will hadn't stopped staring at me. Like I know I'm not a scrawny and pale brat anymore since I've been training a lot, but do I look so nice that he's staring for so long?

"Will, you can stop staring any moment now... else you can never see it again..."

"Sorry but it's not gonna be new in the future!"