My matchmaking skills are fantastic and don't listen to Draco no matter what!

Hi my lovelies!

I'm somewhat late again and please do forgive me again. I made sure to make this one extra fluffy as compensation for the sad one I wrote last time.

********************************************

After that horrible episode, I dragged Draco back to the common room to calm down and I just sat down on his bed next to him as he calmed down a bit. Soon after seeing that all of the kids fell asleep, Draco started letting go of his tears. I knew his thoughts and kept quiet. I patted his back as he let his tears go. I murmured words of comfort as I knew he had no choice but to keep his cover but he can't always have that perfect mask on. I've gone through similar times and I knew that the best thing to do was just cry. It lets a huge load off our back and it's healthier.

Soon he stops crying and looks at me, he leans a bit towards me and promptly passes out with a sad smile. I sighed as my friend slept peacefully, I lifted him and placed him on his bed. I tucked him in and sat on my bed going over the various thoughts on my head. I really should beat some sense into that red head for saying such insensitive words. Draco knew he shouldn't go too far but he had no choice but to say all those hurtful things. He always insulted his lineage and family, feeling really bad about it, and always thinks of ways to apologise after the whole thing gets over. Hermione knew her brother well and knew he wouldn't insult Harry or his friends too much. She knew he was doing it only because of his cover. She also knew the number of apology letters Draco secretly writes to send everyone after it all gets over. She also sees the pain in his eyes when he has to act his part. Then my thoughts drifted to Will. I hope he wouldn't be to hard on those idiots though. Because I needed to yell at them more too. And I sort of started liking Harry since he didn't join the red head when he was insulting Draco and was actually trying to stop him. Maybe if he comes to see Draco later to apologise for his friend, I'll consider it. I soon fell asleep, lost in my thoughts.

The next morning, I woke up to see Draco in a better mood and he told me to hurry up and get ready. I groaned and slowly got off my bed and grabbed my wand and cast a few spells to clean myself up and got dressed. It's seriously annoying to get up after a good sleep that rarely comes. And why can't we just go to classes when we're wide awake after a good rest then people won't sleep in class nor would they be cranky. Well unless there's a teacher who just makes students sleep with their words , this idea is really good. And thank goodness Will is like me and doesn't like to wake up early. It's odd for a son of Apollo to be like that but Apollo does a thing with his kids where he starts telling haiku at the break of dawn which could only be heard by his kids. So plenty of them gets up before then to avoid it and have that habit while people like Will just get up angrily when that happens. Well I feel bad for him but I can't tell the God of the Sun to shut up now can I?

With all the various thoughts going on my head, I ended up in the Dining Hall and Draco just pulled me along. I sat down and was about to start sleeping again but I felt someone tug my arm and I peeked to see Will looking at me with expectation. I spoke in the quietest voice possible after seeing his expression.

"Umm hi Will... good morning?"

"Well Nico it will be a good morning if you were going to eat. Which you were about to do, RIGHT?"

Seeing I had no other choice I meekly put a slice of toast with jam and grabbed a glass of orange juice. Then I looked at Will again, he looked a bit happier and kept staring at me. I sighed and grabbed another slice of toast. Now Will was practically beaming. Ahh the things I do for the guy I love. Now that I look around, I saw Draco smirking at us and Blaise laughing. Blaise is a pretty nice guy. And then I saw Pansy giggling at us. Pansy is sorta mean sometimes but she's a nice kid. Like I said Slytherins are misunderstood and these guys are prime examples. Then Will smiled at me since I actually made human contact with others.