- 14 Fake

You immediately called your manager after you saw the text message.
"Lydia???!!"
"Y/N???"
"I didn't even audition or anything?? What's going on?"
"I got a call from the Marvel management and they said they wanted you for the new movie. There is one thing tho."
"What's that?" you asked
"Filming is the same time of Riverdale and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. We haven't signed the contracts yet so you can still say no to them." Lydia answered. "This is a very big opportunity for you and your career."
"So I have to choose between Riverdale, Sabrina and Marvel?"
"You don't have to answer right now, but they do want to know if you're in by the end of the week. I'll text you all the details."
"Okay I will think about it. Thanks Lydia!"
"Bye Y/N, let me know what you decide sweetie!"
You hang up the phone and started to think.
Is this contract with Marvel the right decision?
Like Lydia said it is a very big opportunity and this cast is amazing. But so is the cast of Riverdale...

You took a quick shower and changed into this cute dress:

"Hi Y/N." Tom walked into your room.
"Oh Tom!! I have something to tell you, but please keep it to yourself for now." You said excited.
"Tell me already!" Tom smiled and sat down on your bed.
"So Lydia just called and-" you started before you were interrupted by Robert Downey Junior.
"Hello lovebirds, if you don't mind dinner is ready. Chris has the barbecue up and running. You guys ready?"
"Yeah sure we're coming." Tom replied and he walked after Robert. "Oh what did Lydia say?" Tom asked
"It can wait, I'll tell you later." you replied with a smile and the three of you walked to the garden where everyone was having fun.

"Well, Y/N, please tell us what you see in Tom." Anthony Mackie laughed.
"Guys we're not dating." Tom said with red cheeks.
"We can see you going all red Tommy." Scarlett Johansson smirked at you and Tom, which only made his cheeks more red.
"Well obviously i like them red cheeks!" you said laughing.
You checked your phone and saw a lot of messages from your friends.

zen💛

Y/N! Check this interview asap.
I think something is wrong
with Camilo...

twin number one

Pls read this!!

You clicked on the link Harry send you and saw it was an interview with Camilo.

enews: Is Y/N who she says she is?
Today we spoke to Camilo De León, we have seen hem a couple times on Y/N Osterfields her instagram, but Camilo says she was using him to gain more attention from the media.
Y/N Osterfield had been "shipped" with a lot of young man during her career. Is she really using this as a trick to have more people talking about her? "Yes i definitely think she is, from the first moment we met she tried to seduce me. She didn't even knew my name, all she saw was a handsome face people could ship her with." said Camilo.
We do think it's a little suspicious Camilo comes to us with this information after posting Y/N on his social media and signing a modeling contract for himself.
We will keep you up to date!

"I can't fucking believe this guy." you mumbled with tears in your eyes.
"Are you okay Y/N?" Sebastian asked.
"Read this." You handed Sebastian the phone and he started reading it out loud.
"What the hell?" Tom said angrily. "Nothing like that happened."
"Yeah tell that to enews." you snapped and Tom looked down. "Im sorry Tom. I just hate this right now."
"Don't worry. I get it." Tom said
"I'm calling that motherfucker right now." you grabbed your phone and called Camilo.
"Straight to voicemail." you sighed
"Why would he do that?" Liz asked concerned.
"I have literally no idea. I thought he liked me." you replied.
"No crying over stupid boys Y/N, we will fix this." Robert assured you and made you smile a little.
Then you're phone rang and you picked it up.
"What the hell Camilo?" you said angrily.
"I'm just calling to say thank you." He sounded pleased. "Thanks to the little attention I got from you I'm going to be famous."
You didn't know what to say and you stumbled on your words. Tom took your phone and said: "Your fake career will be over as fast as it started and if I were you I would watch my back, because I plan on keeping my promises."
"Foolish little British boy thinks he can "break my neck". Good luck with that darling." Camilo replied and hung up.
You took a deep breath and looked at Tom.

Toms POV
She looked at my with her pretty eyes filled with tears. How could someone do that to her? She already has been through so much in her life and she's still so young.
I already had a bad feeling about this guy anyway. She doesn't belong with any of them.
Do I like her? I think I like her... But can I do that to Harrison? He's always worried about her. With her past, I get why he looks after her the way he does. Y/N has had some shitty boyfriends, they had hurt her a lot. But this is the first one since she has had her face on the screen and all those fans.
I really hope this isn't going to affect her too much or her career.

"I think I'm just gonna go upstairs. It's getting late anyway." Y/N said while putting up a smile for the others.
"I'll come with you." I said, she nodded as a sign that she wanted me to.
"The food was amazing." Y/N said.
Everyone said goodnight and she stood up and walked into the house. I walked after her.
"You're doing alright?" I asked when we were in her room.
"I really don't know Tom. I-I-" she couldn't finish her sentence and started crying. I locked her up in my armes and felt her shake.
"It's going to be alright little one. We will get you through this. I'm right here." I tried to comfort her.
"How could I be so dumb. I-I should've seen this coming. You even warned me. Why didn't I listen." she blamed herself.
"Hey Y/N, it's not your fault. Don't think like that. It's his fault. He's a bastard. You don't deserve this." i tried to calm her down.
We sat on her bed, her head still on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.
God I wish the circumstances were different.
I gave her a kiss on her head and when her breath was steady again, I looked at her face.
"Don't look at me right now." she said covering her face with her hands.
"Why not you're beautiful."
She giggled and removed her hands. I placed my hands on her cheeks. "It's going to be okay, alright?" I said.
She nodded her head and i kissed her forehead.
"Could you stay with me please?" she asked.
"Of course princess." I smiled at her.
"No peaky." she said stern and changed into her pajamas.
"But you look so cute!" I replied to make her smile.
"If you want to keep your eyes mister Holland, you better not." she joked.
I quickly changed into my pajamas and lay in her bed, she crawled up next to me with her head on my chest. I stroked her hair for a bit and fell asleep.