-12 MCU

[A/N]
So I have this new app, social dummy, thanks to mxrvelpxrker and it's really cool with real social media shizzle! I'm using it in this chapter, but if you like the original instagram thingies better put it in the comments and I'll go back to that.
[update on social dummy; I only used it on this chapter's photo bc if you want more things you need to pay, and ya girl is broke. So yeah...]

[Regular POV]

'Okay and how am I supposed to not take this the wrong way? Tom, Camilo is a good guy. I don't know why you hate him so much!' you exclaimed.
'I don't hate him!' Tom replied.
'Yes, you do.' you said. 'And that happens, look I didn't like your first girlfriend but I was nice to her and didn't threaten her.' you added.
'I'm sorry..' Tom mumbled. 'I'll try to be nice to him..'
'It's okay, I don't want to start this trip fighting.' you smiled, grabbed your phone and took a quick pic of Tom.
'Why are you always taking pictures?' Tom laughed.
'It's for my instagram! Gotta keep the game up.'

[I know Tom looks too neat but it was a good picture for like the drive and shizzle]

'I'm so excited!' Tom said while you arrived at the airport.
'Me too Tommy!' you replied and you and Tom checked in and boarded on the plane, first class of course, you put on a nice film and Tom laid his head on your shoulder and fell asleep.

'Welcome to New Zealand!' Robert Downey Jr, who arrived earlier, said happy when you and Tom grabbed your suitcases and walked to him.
'It's nice to meet you Y/N!' Robert smiled at you and gave you a big hug.
'It's so nice to meet you too!' you replied.
The three of you walked to Robert's car and drove to the huge house they rented.

You walked into the huge mansion and everyone stared at you.
'Hi..' you said a little uncomfortable...

A/N
This is such a shitty chapter I know but the tea is: I need to study, so bad... but i just don't want to. I have test week so test from all of my classes. And I just can't get my shit together. So please pray for me and I try to make more and mostly better chapters!
Thank you for reading ily!