- 15 Forget

Regular POV:

You woke up with Tom next to you and get a little closer to him. His arms around you makes you feel safe and you almost forget about what had happened last night.
You feel Tom move. "Good morning." you smiled.
"Good morning, do you feel any better?" Tom asked sounding concerned.
"I just want to get through this. I want to share my side of the story, I think." you sighed.
"I think that's a good idea. You could like an instagram post or something." Tom suggested.
"Yeah I can start with that."

You grabbed your phone and saw Zendaya had called you. You decided to call her back.
"Hi girl!" she said when she picked up.
"Hi Zen!"
"How are you?" Zendaya asked.
"Better than last night. It just sucks. I thought he liked me, but turns out he was using me."
"I get it. He sucks and you deserved way better anyway. I'm still in Spain right now, but I can take a flight to London when you're going back."
"Yes please, i would die for a girls night right now." you said relieved.
"Hey what about me!" Tom said offended.
"Don't be like that Tom!" You laughed.
"Tom's with you?" Zendaya said and you could hear her smirk.
"Girl don't go there right now." you smiled.
"Well i gotta babe, but call me when you need anything!"
"I will! Bye love you."
"Love you too Y/N!" Zendaya replied and hung up.

"Okay let's check the gram." you took a deep breath and opened the app.
You unfollowed Camilo immediately. Most of your fans already didn't believe Camilo. Some hate comments, but nothing more than the usual.
"And?" Tom asked.
"It's not that bad. Most people don't believe Camilo." you replied.
"As they should." Tom said.
You made an instagram story to tell your side of the story.
"Now let's just move on." you said.
"That's right love. I'm just gonna take a shower. Want to join me?" Tom smirked.
You rolled your eyes. "Thomas Stanley Holland, you are not in your right mind."
You turned your head and Tom was really close, he kissed your lips.
"Wha-" you stuttered.
"Oh shi- That was supposed to be on uuh you're cheek. You turned your head!" Tom exclaimed.
You started laughing: "It's okay Tommy go shower stinky."
"I'm stinky? Have you smelled yourself lately?"
"All roses over here, love." the two of you smiled.
Tom stepped out of the bed and walked to the showers.
"Sure you don't wanna join?"
You threw your pillow at him and he quickly closed the door while laughing.

Someone knocked on the door.
"Yes?" you said.
Sebastian walked into your room.
"Oh hi Seb." you smiled.
"Hi Y/N/N, you doing alright?"
"Yes fine I think. Like I said on instagram, just want to get passed this."
"Well get out of bed and get dressed. We're going to the city and you're going to forget all about this Ca-"
"Don't say his name! It's part of the forgetting all about him, you know." you sat straight up in your bed and Sebastian sat next to you. "Well where are we going?" you asked.
"The best city in the world, according to Chris, with the best clubs."
"I could definitely use a good drink." you laughed.

When Tom finished, he walked out in just a towel.
"Tom, omg, there are more people in this house." you said.
"You don't like it?" Tom asked.
"I sure do." Sebastian laughed.
Tom cheeks turned red yet again. "I-I'm just gonna put on some clothes." he stuttered, grabbed his clothes and returned to the bathroom.
You and Sebastian started laughing.
"This kid." Sebastian laughed. "I think he likes you." he said childish.
"Oh shut up Seb." you smiled. "You ready Holland? I want to shower." You yelled towards the bathroom.

When you were all done, you put on a cute outfit and made a cute selfie for instagram:

@Y/Nosterfield: take no shit

2.341.008 likes 800.451 comments
@zendaya i love you🥺
@Y/Nslaysmylife looking like a snack
@imcool what's going on with camilo?
@mybaeisY/N @imcool check her story she explained it
@lolisgood @mybaeisY/N but is she telling the truth???
@imsebastianstan HURRY we're going without you!
@harrisonosterfield miss you sis

"Y/N! We really are going!" Sebastian yelled.
"Coming!" You got down and everyone was already waiting for you.
"Looking cute Y/N." Scarlett said.
"Thank you thank you." you replied with a smile on your face.
"Let's goooo!" Chris Hemsworth yelled excited.
"I'm in a car with Y/N!" Tom quickly said.
You saw Robert roll his eyes and smiled. "Of course spiderboy." he said.

"Could you get any closer to me." you said annoyed.
"Yes." Tom said innocent and sat even closer to you so that your faces almost touched. Tom stared into your eyes and liked his lips. He saw your eyes go down and he laughed.
You rolled your eyes and saw Tom smirking. You hit him with your elbow.
"Auw, what was that for?" He said innocently as if he didn't do anything.
"WhAt WaS tHaT fOr." you imitated Tom.
"Come on Y/N." Tom laughed at your imitation.
"Stop flirting Tom." Sebastian said stern.
"Yes sir." Tom said as a joke, still staring at you. You felt your cheeks getting a little hot and looked away.

After a short drive you arrive in the city.
"We made it." Chris H said happily.
The city was decorated with lights and flowers.
"Wow it's pretty here." You said.
"Pretty romantic." Tom added.
The two of you looked at each other and Tom smiled.
Robert cleared his throat "So Hemsworth, where are these bars?" he asked.
"Follow me!" Chris said and the whole group went after him.
After a little walk, you arrive at a cute bar and you order shots for everyone.
"Y/N, not to go all Harrison on you.." Tom started.
"But what Tom." you rolled your eyes.
"Just stay with me, okay?" He said looking at you with his puppy eyes.
"Fine, but only if you drink with me."
"Of course i will love." Tom smiled.
"SHOTS!" Sebastian came up to the two of you with shots. "Okay on three guys. 1 2 3."
All of you took the shot.
"The first of many." you laughed.