- 25 Already?

"We can also get some Macdonalds." Zendaya said.
"Oeeh I like that." Sam replied.
"Yes please! You heard Paddy yell.

@Y/Nosterfield foodies😌

tagged: @tomholland2013 @zendaya @harrisonosterfield @samholland1999 @harryholland64 @paddyholland2004

9.082.551 likes 874.861 comments
@tomhollandisbae waaa the whole squad together😍
@lauraharrier I'm sorry I couldn't make it🥺
@imsebastianstan now i'm hungry
@Y/Nslaysmylife @imsebastianstan eat me😩😩😩

All of you were eating and talking in the living room with some music on.
"I'm going to get a drink." You told them and walked to the kitchen.
Once you were there you heard a familiar voice.
"Hi Y/N/N." Tom smirked at you.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked Tom as he was acting suspicious.
"Nothing.." Tom replied while getting closer to you.
"Tom?" you laughed.
He lifted you up on the kitchen counter and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
He gave a you a peck on your lips.
"Can't we just tell them now?" you asked Tom.
"No, I want to tell your brother first, alone." He replied.
"Alright." you sighed.
"For now, I just want to kiss you." Tom said and put his lips on yours.
"Y/N!" you heard Harry yell, followed by quick footsteps.
Tom backed away quickly.
"What are you guys doing?" Harry asked.
"N-nothing." Tom stuttered.
"Why are you sitting on the counter?" He gave you a confused look.
"We were just talking." You replied hesitantly. "And my legs got tired."
"Hmm." Harry mumbled. "Anyway, I wanted something to drink too."
Harry grabbed some water and you also poured yourself some.
When he left, Tom looked at you with red cheeks and you laughed.
"That was too close!" He said.
"It's was fun tho." you reacted and kissed Tom again.
After that the two of you returned to the living room.
"We were just picking a movie to watch." Zendaya informed you.
"Alright, what about-" Tom started.
"No Tom, we're not watching Civil War again." you told him and he pouted his lips.
Sam made some popcorn and all of you agreed on a movie. You got a little closer to Tom and he gently put his arm around you.
Nothing he hadn't done before, so no one suspected anything.
You put a blanket over the two of you and got cozy.
Underneath the blanket, your hands fiddled with each other.

After the movie, you got ready to go to bed. You and Zendaya decided to sleep in the living room. The twins had put two mattresses in the room and you and Zen made it cozy with blankets and pillows.
The boys already went to their bedrooms and Harrison stayed in the guest bedroom.
"I'm just going to the toilet." You told Zendaya and she nodded, almost a sleep.
You went upstairs and knocked at Toms room.
"Yeah?" A tired voice said.
"Hello." you said surprisingly woke.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Tom asked, you closed the door behind you and climbed on his bed.
"Just here for a little surprise, I'm going back to Zendaya in a second." you told him while you got on top of him and kissed his neck.
"Y/N." Tom laughed with soft moans in between.
"You're only wearing underwear! How fortunate for the situation." You smiled as your hand traveled from his chest, to his abs, to the line of his underwear.
"Y/N." Tom said, this time with a heavier breath.
"What do you want Tommy?" You smirked and rubbed your hand over his dick.
Tom looked at you with his puppy eyes. "You know what I want."
You pulled down his underwear, which revealed his already hard member.
"I want to hear you say it." you told him while you kissed his abs.
"I want your lips all over my dick." Tom tilled his head back.
You teased him for awhile, you moved your tongue around the tip and heard Tom groan.
Slowly you shoved his dick further in your mouth and Tom moaned.
"Gotta keep a little quiet Tommy." You said with a smirk on your face.  Tom just nodded his head, wanting you to continue and you did.
"Just like that." Tom whimpered. "Oh fuck Y/N." he moaned your name.

"Did you do a number two on the toilet?" Zendaya laughed as you walked back.
"Something like that." you smiled and laid down on the mattress next to Zendaya. "I thought you were already sleeping."
"Yes that's why I'm talking to you right now." Zendaya replied sarcastically and you rolled your eyes.
"What's going on with you and Tom?" She asked.
"Zen, I got to tell you, but Tom wants to tell Harrison first, so don't tell anyone yet."
"I promise!" She said excited.
"We're together." you told her.
"Finally!" Zendaya almost yelled. "I knew you guys would see that you were meant for each other eventually." and you giggled.
"I hope Harrison reacts the same way." You confessed.
"I'm sure he will." Zendaya assured you. "Now I can sleep in peace."
The two of you still talked for awhile and after that you fell asleep.

"Psst, Zen." You whispered when you woke up.
"Hmmm." She replied sleepy.
"Wake up." You threw a few popcorns from last night at her.
"Wha-" She woke up. "Did you threw popcorn at me?"
"No.." you replied, but she already threw them back at you and laughed. "I just wanted to watch miraculous with you." you pouted your lip.
"Fine." Zendaya got up, you two took place on the couch and you turned on the TV.

"How is cat noir that hot?" you asked after you watched a few episodes.
"What about me?" Tom pouted his lip when he walked into the living room, wearing pajama pants and a sweater.
"You're also hot, don't worry baby." you replied and Tom gave you kiss on your lips.
Right when he did that, his eyes widened and he looked at Zendaya. Who was watching the two of you.
"I already told her." You filled Tom in. "I couldn't help it."
"And don't worry, I won't tell anyone until you had the talk with Harrison." Zendaya assured Tom.
"Thank you." Tom replied gratefully and took a seat next to you. "So cat noir." he watched the show with you.

"This series is so addictive." Tom said when you turned the TV off.
"It is!" You reacted. "We should do a little cat noir and ladybug thingie for Halloween!"
"Halloween is a few months away tho Y/N/N." Zendaya laughed.
"Guys!" Harry ran towards you.
"Harry!" You replied.
"Let's go the lake!"
The lake was a place where you used to go almost everyday when it was sunny out. The lake was surrounded with flowers and back in the days the most amazing parties were thrown there.
"Picknick?" Harry tried to persuade you all.
"Sure!" you said.
"I'm in." Tom replied. "I would love to see you in your bikini again." he whispered in your ear, you smiled and rolled your eyes at the boy.
"Get ready! We're leaving in an hour." Harry told you and everyone went to get ready.
"We should probably get our things from our apartment." Tom said with a little smirk on his face.
"Wait Zen, do you need a bikini from me?" You asked.
"No I brought one, Harry told me about the lake." She replied.
"Let's go Y/N." Tom said suddenly in a hurry. "We don't want to be late." he added.
You nodded your head and got up with Tom.
"No funny business, we'll be at your apartment when we get ready." Zendaya laughed at you.
"Yes daddy." you rolled your eyes at her.
"You're supposed to say that to me." Tom smirked and you hit him on his shoulder.
"Shut up." you laughed.

You arrived at your apartment and Tom followed you into yours.
"This is not your apartment sir." You said.
"But your my girlfriend and I wanted to this." he lifts you up and put you on the couch. "All night." he finished his sentence.
Tom got on top of you and kissed you on your lips. His mouth went to your neck and he sucked your skin softly, not leaving any hickeys.
"We should be getting ready." you smiled at Tom.
"Alright, let's shower." He smirked at you and picked you up again and walked towards the shower, stripped you from all your clothes and got himself undressed as well.
"You're so beautiful." He stroked your cheek.
You got in the shower and Tom followed you.
He kissed you even harder and pressed you against the cold wall.
He took the soap and rubbed it all over you, his fingers tracing your body again.
After the shower. You dried yourself with a towel, when you were done Tom took your towel and led you towards your bed.
"Tom, right now?" you smiled.
He looked really good with his wet hair and perfect body. Tom saw you staring and smiled. He pushed you on the bed and started kissing your thigh. You felt the tension grow as he came closer.
Your breath became heavier and you heard Tom chuckle.
"Right now?" He mimicked you.
"Tom!" You groaned.
He placed his tongue on the right place and you let a moan escape your lips.
His lips left and traced their way back to your neck.
"You want it?" Tom asked.
"Yes, Tom, I want you."
"Who?" he smirked.
"I want it, daddy." you whimpered and Tom put it inside of you, making you roll your eyes to the back of your head.
"Y/N?!" you heard your brother yell from the front door. "You guys finished?"
"Uuh fuck, almost!" you yelled back, but Tom didn't stop.
"Already?" He smirked and only went faster.
"Tom-"
"Who?" he looked stern.
"Daddy, I-"