-4 Are they?

Your POV
Your alarm went off way to early, but you needed to get out because you were meeting with Lili and Mads today.
You walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.
You searched for your clothes, but couldn't find them.
'Shit.' you mumbled out loud, since there was only one bedroom with two beds in this hotel you and Tom were forced to share it.
You wrapped a towel around your body, but it didn't cover much.
As soft as possible you walked in the room, hoping Tom was still sleeping.
You looked at his bed and only saw his back.
You took a breath and walked towards your suitcase.
'Y/N?' You heard Tom say sleepy.
'Yeah?' you whispered.
'What are you doing?' you heard him turn around and you quickly grabbed all the stuff you needed, you got up too quick and the towel fell of your body.
'Oh shi— I.. I didn't see anything!' Tom squeaked out.
And you quickly ran to the bathroom again without saying anything and changed into this before you quickly went to Mads and Lili:

'It was fucking embarrassing!' You said to Madelaine and Lili when you were sitting at their hotel waiting to go shopping.
You told them what happened with Tom this morning.
'He's one of your best friends, you've known each other for so long now, I'm sure it won't get awkward between the too of you!' Mads comforted you.
'Yeah and maybe he didn't saw anything, and if he did so what?! You're like a goddess.' Lili added.
You smiled at your two friends and Madelaine finished straightening your hair.
'Thanks Mads.' you said and when the three of you were ready you went to a good shopping street, forgot all about what happened this morning and have fun with the girls.

@madelame @Y/Nosterfield was trying to take a cute pic, the wind blew it off

tagged: @Y/Nosterfield @lilireinhart

2.481.628 likes 772.827 comments
@Y/Nosterfield don't expose me like that!
@lilireinhart love the hair
@melton still looking good!
@madslove i love theeeemmm
@kjapa we all love y/n!
@colesprouse but Tom loves her the most😏
@travismills mad come back pls❤️