- 16 Tension

A/N warning: a little bit of smut in this chapter😳

@tomholland2013 bar 3 of ???

tagged: Y/Nosterfield
2.902.826 likes 827.552 comments

@harrisonosterfield oh no...
@Y/Nosterfield @harrisonosterfield calm down bro we're with adultz😎
@robertdowneyjr @harrisonosterfield what she said no worriez
@tomandY/N just be together🥺
@zendaya keep her safe thomas😡

"I'm so cute." You laughed at Toms insta post of you.
"Yes you are." He said very serious all of a sudden. You just laughed it off.
"Are we ready to go to the best club you'll ever visit?" Chris Hemsworth yelled drunk.
"WOOOHH!!!" you cheered.
"Let's goo!" Scarlett grabbed your hand and all of you walked to the night club Chris was so fond of.
All of you had already too much too drink and you couldn't walk in a straight line anymore.
You almost fell but just in time Tom caught you and put his hands on your waist.
"Oh wow you really must have spider tingles." you laughed and put your arms around his neck.
"Y/N don't call it that." Tom responded with a smile on his face.
"Come on guys!" Liz yelled at you.
"Coming!!" you replied. You looked into Toms eyes. "Ready to get drunk?" you asked with a smirk on your face.
"I think you're drunk already miss Osterfield." he replied.
"No I am not, mister Holland." you said pretending to be offended. "and I wanna dance, so let's go."
You grabbed Toms hand and dragged him to the club. You heard him laugh from behind.
"What's so funny Thomas?" You asked with your eyebrows raised.
"I just love you that's all." His eyes widened when u realized what he said. "I-I meant like as my best uuh friend?" he quickly added.
"I already know you love me! Everybody does." you smirked.
You went inside the club and dragged Tom to the dance floor.

@Y/Nosterfield don't drink kids😘

tagged: @tomholland2013 @sebastianstan
3.473.817 likes 962.727 comments

@Y/Nbaby damnnnn
@lauraharrier get ittttt
@harryholland64 take your own advice🤣
@kjapa 💕💕
@robertdowneyjr shot shot shot shot

You and Tom were still dancing. His hands on your waist. Were they going lower? Tom looked at you a little nervous. They were definitely going lower.
Tom leaned in and whispered in your ear "You look very hot tho."
"Tom.." you laughed.
"I'm serious Y/N."
Tom leaned back again and looked into your eyes. The two of you were very close, Tom was shifting his gaze from your eyes to your lips and right when you thought he was going to kiss you..
Sebastian came in between with another round of shots. "SHOTTZZZ!" he yelled, not knowing what he just interrupted.
You laughed it off and took the shot.

"Oh my god, how are you still sober man?" you asked Chris Evan who was the driver. "I mean how?"
"I just like to look out for you guys." Chris E answered with a smile.
"Tom stop moving so much." You were forced to sit on his lap, because there was no space left. "What were doing is already illegal."
"You're so talkative when you're drunk. It's funny." Sebastian stated.
You hit him with your elbow.
"What? that wasn't even mean." He replied offended.
Tom rested his hands on your waist. You felt Toms warm breath against your bare skin. Maybe it was the fact that you were a bit drunk or the tension that had been hanging around the two of you all night, but it turned you on. Tom and you had a little history on this department with all the partying when you were younger. Usually you didn't remember everything as clear. But this was different, you couldn't quit describe it.
"You're alright love? You're breathing quit heavy." Tom whispered it your ear. You could feel the smirk hanging on his face and also that he was a little too excited.
"Are you alright Tommy? I can feel you're a quit hard." you whispered back.
"I can't help it when you're sitting on my lap."
"And why is that?" you asked
"That's because you're so hot, I can't help but to imagine some things i want to do with you so badly." Tom bite your neck softly.
"Like what?" you were curious.
"Can't say that out loud in here. But when we're back maybe I can demonstrate."
You bit your lip "Maybe you can." you whispered.

Back at the house you said goodnight to everyone and went upstairs with Tom.
As soon as you closed the door, Tom picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he pinned you against the door.
"You want this?" Tom asked concerned, showing his caring side.
"I do." you replied, feeling the tension between your thighs build up.
You kissed Tom passionated. He carried you from the door to the bed and threw you on it. He stood next to the bed and took off his shirt and his belt. You admired his perfectly toned abs and kissed your way from them lower and lower. You pulled of his pants and looked up to see if Tom really wanted this.
"Go on baby girl." he smirked. Usually you were the one giving orders, but this time you let him call the shots.
You pulled down his underwear and took his already hard member into your mouth.
"That's it." you heard Tom moan as he rested his hands on your head.
Tom stepped away after a short time and pulled your dress off. "Oh god you're so fucking hot." Tom crawled on the bed on top of you and kissed you. "We gotta be a little quiet tho, think you can handle that?"
You just nodded and Tom continued to kiss you.
"Tom please." you begged.
"Please what?" He smirked and started kissing your neck with soft bites in between.
"I want you." you whimpered.
Tom went lower and lower. He stopped when he reached your panties. He pulled them off and let his tongue explorer.
"Please Tom, I want you." you repeated yourself.
"As you wish." Tom got on top of you again and did what you asked for.