- 24 Surprise

Regular POV:
"Good morning girlfriend." Tom smiled like an idiot when you woke up in his arms.
"Don't ever say that again." you smiled, still tired.
"I'm just proud you're my girlfriend. Nothing's wrong with that." he replied with the same smile on his face.
"I know, I'm a delight." you said.
"Don't get cocky now, Osterfield." Tom warned you.
"Me? Cocky? Never." you replied, Tom laughed and gave you a kiss on your forehead.
"I'm never going to get tired of waking up next to you." Tom said dreamy and stroke your hair. You smiled at him.
"We need to get ready, Tommy, if we want to catch out flight." you reminded Tom.
"Just one more minute, please." Tom held you even tighter.
"Fine." you laughed.

When Tom was all done cuddling, you showered and put on a cute outfit:

"Ready?" Tom asked.
"Yes sir!" you responded and the two of you went to the hotel counter and checked out.

"Harry texted me, saying we should come to my parents house when we get home." Tom said when you were in the plane.
"Oh alright, why?" you asked.
"I have no idea, he's being all weird." Tom replied.
"Well now I'm curious." you smiled.
"You're so cute." Tom told you with the same dreamy eyes he had this morning.
"Stop it, you're making me shy." you said with a little blush on your cheeks.
You sat next to Tom, he rested his head on your shoulder and you played with his curly hair.

@Y/Nosterfield see you again soon Atlanta

tagged: @tomholland2013
7.871.001 likes 923.765 comments

@zendaya see you soon bestie😏
@marvel2013 AGAIN SOON girl is playing Jessica Jones I'm telling yall
@imsebastianstan see you then😋
@Y/Nslaysmylife but she's still with Tom
@aesthectics this is prettyyyy

A couple hours later, you finally land in London.
"Back home at last." you said relieved.
Tom grabbed your hand and the two of you walked to the car, which was prepared for you, you put your luggage in it and Tom went behind the wheel.
"So are we going to tell everyone?" Tom asked you. "About us?"
"Maybe we should tell Harrison first, alone?" you replied.
"Yeah I don't want him to freak out or something." Tom agreed.
"He's always so protective of me." you sighed.
"That's not a bad thing Y/N!" Tom said. "I'm just a little scared of how he's going to react." He added truthfully.
"It's going to be fine. He wants me to be happy and I'm happy with you." you assured Tom.
Tom placed his hand on your thigh and you drove to the house of Toms parents.

You went inside the house and got greeted by Paddy.
"Hi Y/N!" He said happily.
"Hi Paddy! How are you?" You asked.
"I'm good, but Zendaya is mocking me." He replied.
"Zendaya?" you said a little confused.
"Paddy! You ruined the surprise!" You heard Harry say from the living room.
"Zendayaaaa?" You yelled as you ran into the living room.
"Hi bestie!!" Zendaya got up and gave you a hug. "Surprise!" She added.
"What are you doing here?" you asked.
"Just visiting you guys, I missed you already." Zendaya pouted her lips.
"I missed you too." you smiled at her. "And you guys too, of course." you turned to Harry, Sam and Harrison and gave them all a hug.
"Tell us, how did your script reading go?" Harrison asked while all of you sat down on the couch and you got handed a drink by Paddy.
"Great!" you replied.
"They said she was amazing and exactly what they were looking for." Tom filled them in.
"I see you two made up." Harry stated.
"More than that." Tom smirked at you and you almost chocked on your drink. "We're besties again." Tom said a little awkward when he say everyone look at him weird.
"No she's my bestie, back away Holland." Zendaya said and put a protective arm around you.
"Well, Y/N and Tom, we prepared a few fun games!" Paddy informed you.
"Yes, so let's head to the garden!" Sam said.

"This is not how I usually like to be blindfolded." Tom said when Harrison put a blindfold over his eyes.
"What did he say?" Zendaya and you laughed.
"How do you like it, Tom?" You smirked.
"I'll show you one day." Tom replied.
"Stop flirting with my sister." Harrison got between the two of you.
In the garden, there were a few tables sat up and some elements for games.
"Make teams!" Sam ordered.
"Zen and I are together!" You yelled excitedly.
"Tom and me!" Harrison said.
"Paddy, you're the referee!" Harry said. "And then me and Sam will go together."
"Twin senses, baby." Sam reacted.
"Well I got spider senses." Tom said with his back to all of you.
"Spidey doesn't know he's talking to a fence." you laughed at the sight of a blind folded Tom Holland standing with his face towards the fence. He quickly turned around and almost fell in the process.
"You guys don't even stand a change, we have zenY/N." Zendaya told everyone.
"First game! Chose one member to blindfold!" Paddy started.
Zendaya blindfolded you, Tom was already blindfold and Harry also had his eyes covered. "I put 3 different bottles of alcohol in front of you all!" Paddy explained.
"Paddy, you're not even aloud near alcohol." Tom cut him off.
"Shut up, I'm 16 and didn't even drink any." He reacted. "Well, the member of the team with sight will give the one without sight sips of the alcohol. The team who first ring their bell and give the good answer, wins a point."
"We're going to win this." you assured Zendaya.
"On your marks! Get set! Go! First bottle!" Paddy yelled.
Zendaya poured some of the drink inside your mouth and some of it dripped off which made you laugh.
"Think!" Zendaya exclaimed frustrated.
"Okay, yeah yeah." you ring the bell. "Vodka!" you yelled.
"Correct!" Game show host Paddy told everyone. "One point to 'The Hot Shots'!"
"I love our team name, it's so accurate." you said and did a little bow. But you couldn't see anything and bumped your head against the table in front of you. "Ah fuck." you felt Zendaya grab your head.
"Are you okay?" She asked, but you heard her try not to laugh.
"I'm fine!" You laughed too. "It hurt tho."
"Are you alright, Y/N/N?" Tom asked who heard you.
"Yeah I'm fine Tommy." You replied while rubbing your head.
"Second round!" Paddy announced. "Everybody ready? Y/N?" Paddy asked.
"Yes go ahead!" You replied.
"Round two! Go!"
"Tequila!" you yelled when Zendaya rung the bell.
"Correct!" Paddy said.
"Y'all make it too easy for me." you said.
"Bump your head again!" Harrison said competitive.
"Even with a bumped head, I beat y'all!" you smiled.
"Okay last one! Three, two, one, drink!" Paddy yelled.
"I know!" you yelled and were about to ring the bell, but Harrison and Tom beat you to it.
"Bourbon!" Tom yelled enthusiastic.
"Correct!" Paddy replied.
You took your blindfold off and looked af Tom. He gave you a cute wink and then high-fived your brother.
"The score right now is: 2 points for The Hot Shots, 1 point for 'Jesus Lizard' and 0 points for 'Hungry Hippos'!" Paddy let all of you know.

When you played all the games, you were a little tipsy, Paddy told you the score.
"9 points for the Hungry Hippos!"
"Good job boys!" You told the twin brothers.
"14 points for The Hot Shots!" Paddy continued.
"And listen to the sweet sound of victory." Harrison told Tom.
"And for the Jesus Lizards, 13 points! Which means The Hot Shots win!" Paddy brought a little medal to you and Zendaya and you both smiled and thanked him.
It was getting late and you felt your stomach do that burp thingie.
"Shall we order some food?" Tom offered.
"As if you could read my mind!" you said shocked.
"You know I can, doll." Tom replied.
"Stop flirting." Harrison mumbled again and Tom winked at you.