1: The Leaf's Blossom

Y/n Haruno is currently in his bed, passed out in his red and pink pajamas. His sister shakes her head in disappointment, and nudges him.

The boy opened one eye, saw it was his sister, and closed his eye. She sighed and dragged him out of the bed, and rolled her eyes at the male sleeping on the floor. After a moment she cleared her throat, and did her best Sasuke impression.

"Y/n, your hand is on my tit."

She grinned as his eyes shot open, only to see his hand resting on a teddy bear. He sighed in relief, and sat up.

"Don't scare me like that, Sakura. I was worried why she'd be here, and how many fingers I was about to lose."

The girl laughed and walked out, causing him to huff, before dressing himself. He walked outside, and started waiting on Sakura. After a couple of minutes, and they started their walk.

They arrived at the school, and the two sat down, and watched a specific ravenette walk in. The duo looked at each other, glared, and returned their gazes to the Uchiha. You see, the two have a form of rivalry of their own. It seems being siblings makes people more alike then they'd think.

The rivalry is centered around the last Uchiha. The first half, does she like guys, girls, or both. Y/n says guys, and Sakura says both. The second half, who can win her heart first. The two glared at each other again, and then turned to the girl, speaking in sync.

"Good morning, Sasumi!"

"Morning Y/n."

The female sat down, not sparing either of the Haruno's a glance, however Y/n held in his shout of victory, and held his hand out to his sister. She rolled her eyes, and slapped fifteen ryo in his hand.

Class began, and the duo paid attention. Well, to different things. Sakura was soaking in the lesson, while Y/n was soaking his pants.
_________________________________________

Take two
_________________________________________

Sakura was watching Iruka teach, while Y/n watched the beauty of the leaf, and number one in the class with curiosity. She used to be fairly social, holding several conversations with the teen, until the Uchiha massacre.

He wondered not why she grew quiet, but why she simply started avoiding talking to him. They used to be best friends, what happened to change that?

After a moment, Sakura punched his arm, and nodded towards Iruka. Y/n focused on the shinobi, and pulled the brakes on his train of thought.

"Alright, keep in mind these teams were selected based off of your scores, meaning the highest scores got paired with the lowest. Alright, listen for your name, for that will be the team you will work with for the foreseeable future."

I returned to my zoned out state, letting my selective hearing take over for me. After a moment, a name caught my attention.

"Uchiha Sasumi, Uzumaki Naruto, and Haruno Sakura, as well as Haruno Y/n. You four are going to be Team 7."

I looked at Sakura, and we high fived. Sasumi sighed, and Naruto yelled in annoyance.

"What!? Why am I stuck with her?!"

"That's what I should be asking, loser."

"What'd you say!?"

The duo glared at each other, and I quickly intervened by walking over. I sat next to Naruto, and put my hand on his shoulder, with a grin.

"Can't wait to work with you, Naruto!"

"You too, Y/n!"

I sighed as I watched Sakura fangirl over Sasumi, who had a face of pure annoyance. Naruto walked over to Sakura, and I sighed, moving over next to Sasumi.

"Hi, Sasumi. It's been a while since we talked. Can't wait to work with you!"

"I hope you don't let me down, Haruno."

"Er, I'll try not to?"

The girl simply stood and walked out of the class room, and I sighed, dropping my head on the table. Oh boy, this might be kind if rough.