4: Man to man; One V One with a jonin!

I took a deep breath, and channeled electric chakra into my hands. This is usually used for a defibrillator, but in this case hopefully it's able to hurt him. Plus, it'll keep him from grabbing my hands. I sprinted forwards, and leaped into the air.

He raised an eyebrow, and prepared to grab my wrist, when we locked eyes. I used my only genjutsu, and he quickly got a surprised look. I hit his hand with one of my own, causing him to hiss in pain, before I shouted and punched him in the chest.

He gasped and fell to the ground, twitching violently. I quickly mentally prepared myself for what I'm about to do, and placed my hands on his stomach.

"Neuralgia!"

The jonin let out a scream of agony, and I looked away, trying to drown out the horrible sound, or at least distract myself. I quickly grabbed a bell, and jumped away. The man gasped, and struggled to stand.

"Amazing job, Y/n! Your medical prowess had me completely at your mercy! Had I given it my all however, it likely wouldn't have turned out that way. But, against most ninja, you would be on top. Congratulations."

"Thank you, sensei."

He pat me on the head, before popping up behind the others, who were trying to feed Naruto. I figured something was off when his arm suddenly stopped moving, despite him knowing where I was. Although, he probably wouldn't have stopped if he saw the Neuralgia coming.

He said they passed, since they were going to stay with their friend, and I pass for taking a bell and distracting him. I smiled, and sat down with the rest.

"If I knew medical jutsu was that useful in combat, I'd have learned a thing or two."

"Eh, well Sasumi, I had to devote my entire skillset towards medical jutsu and the human body to be able to use it as efficiently as I can. It takes years of practice to learn it the way I have."

"Hm, well then you better put it to great use."

"Hehe, I planned to. So, are you available?"

"Yes. I'll tell you more next time we talk.  Have a good afternoon, Y/n."

She walked off, and I started messing with my gloves. I guess I met her standards as far as strength is concerned. I wonder when I'll finally face real combat, is gonna be?