17: The Sound Ninja Four!

I was sitting in my apartment, storing chakra for a technique Tsunade taught me. I heard a knock on the door, and opened it to find none other than Tsunade herself.

"Lady Tsunade! What can I do for you at this hour?"

"I can tell that you've already built an insane amount of chakra. I want to teach you something new. I think I trust you with this."

I nodded and followed her, arriving at a different part of the forest than where I found Jiraiya and Naruto. She set down a scroll and looked up at me after rolling it open.

"You know summoning jutsu, correct?"

"Yeah, it's how I carry my staff."

"Excellent. That makes this easier. I want to teach you how to summon a creature. It takes way more chakra, and I can't even fully summon this one. I can only summon about a third of her full size."

"Really? A summon that massive?"

Tsunade nodded, and I ran my fingers through my hair. That's insane! I stepped forwards, and did as she instructed.

"Alright, now summon as much of her as you can."

I nodded, and channeled every ounce of my chakra except for the chakra I'm saving into my palm.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

I planted my hand on the ground, and a huge puff of smoke appeared.

"Hello there. You must be Y/n-Sama. Lady Tsunade has told me much about you. I can't wait to work with you in the future. Be sure to summon me if you ever need any kind of healing. My name is Katsuyu."

"Pleasure to meet you, Lady Katsuyu. I hope you won't be troubled with helping me."

"Of course not!"

"Actually, while you're here, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"You're able to make tiny versions of you come off of yourself. Is there any way you could leave a tiny version of yourself behind, so that I can learn from it?"

Katsuyu went quiet, and Tsunade seemed interested as well.

"Well, there is one way...."

"Really? What is it?"

A tiny slug came off of her back, and slithered up my outstretched arm.

"That one shall explain, for I'd rather not."

She disappeared, leaving the tiny Katsuyu behind.

"So, what do I have to do?"

"Oh that's quite simple. Eat me."

".....Pardon?"

"Eat me. Put me in your mouth, chew if you must, and swallow. My knowledge shall become yours."