14: Death of Hiruzen Sarutobi

I focused my chakra into my hands, and watched as instead of the usual soft green glow of healing chakra, a violently pulsating black chakra covered my hands. I backflipped over a anbu, and scoffed.

"This is the opposite of healing chakra. Instead of rebuilding and repairing your cells, well..."

I dodged a stab, and grabbed the arm of a fake anbu, and he screamed as his arm turned gray, before falling limp. I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to hunch over.

I ripped off his mask, and grabbed his face, and watched as the light left his eyes. I can see why a killer would get addicted to that. These guys aren't anywhere near the strength of a real anbu. Probably just sand jonin.

"He's got the curse mark, he must be one of Orochimaru's chosen."

The rest of the sand jonin in disguise roared and charged me. I jumped and kicked one in the throat, before throwing him at one of his friends.

They caught him, before screaming in agony, as the black anti-healing chakra was revealed from inside the man. I glared at the remaining two, before giving them both Neuralgia in their legs, and simply stabbing them. Running too low on chakra to simply kill them with anti-healing.

I got to work on waking the crowd up, and they started filing out of the exits. I continued doing so, until I noticed the barrier went down. I watched as the remaining people woke up, and ran off. I turned towards the missing barrier, and watched as Kakashi came back.

"Y/n, we need to go somewhere. C'mon, follow me."

I nodded and did as he said. Lord Third drove him off, right? We arrived at the edge of the village, and I raised an eyebrow in confusion, especially when I saw Jiraiya there.

"What are you doing here?"

Jiraiya crouched and put his hand on my shoulder. Kakashi sighed, and looked down at me.

"Y/n, as of now, almost nobody knows about this, but Lord Third has died. He drove Orochimaru out, completely making her arms useless in the process. We can't leave because of the village's weak defenses at the moment. Because of that, we need you to find somebody."

"Her name is Tsunade. She should be around this location here. She'll also make a great teacher for you. We need you to do this, Y/n. If you do, it'll also likely get you promoted to wither chunin or jonin."

I looked at the two, and saw they were completely serious. I nodded, and Jiraiya stood up.

"Go get some food and clothes kid, she may not be the easiest person to bring back."

"Understood. I won't fail. Especially when the whole leaf needs me."

The two wished me luck, and I got supplies and left. Tsunade, here I come.