7: Clash of Resolve!

I gripped a kunai, and looked over the two. They are both covered with senbon, and bleeding. Naruto seems to have it slightly worse, and I can't help but worry about him.

He isn't as skilled in combat as Sasumi, and I won't be able to heal him with how fast our enemy is. I can't keep up with him, and I think Naruto is having a tougher time trying than me and Sasumi. He then got the brilliant idea of making shadow clones and throwing himself at the enemy.

"Naruto, you're wasting your chakra!"

I watched and got and realized. Naruto's using himself as bait and a distraction. The guy will take the easy shot and attack him, meaning I just have to attack while he's charging Naruto. Easier said than done, considering he moves at the speed of light. I can't even perceive what's happening!

After a minute of this, Sasumi activated her sharingan. Strange, one eye has two of those things, and the other has one.

"Amazing, I see now..."

"What, you can see him? He really isn't light speed?"

"Oh no, he most certainly is. I can only tell where he's been from the gaps of water droplets. I can try to predict where he'll be next. Thankfully he clearly isn't trying. If he was, we'd all be dead over a thousand times over by now."

I gulped, and Sasumi kept trying to predict and attack, which isn't working. I can't do anything here, at all! I don't have any jutsu for an enemy that moves at light speed.

I grit my teeth and held up a handsign. I tried my one and only genjutsu, only to get no result. Dammit! I was about to go with Naruto, when suddenly Sasumi jumped in front of me, and I watched as senbon pierced her.

She fell, and I caught her, quickly sitting down with her in my arms. She was taking deep breaths, trying to ignore the pain.

"Why? Why would you do that? You're our most valuable member, how could you do that!?"

"I don't know.....I wish I did. It doesn't matter.........go win for m-me.....loser."

She closed her eyes, and I set her down. I looked up at the mirror that they are currently in, and felt a rage I never knew was possible.
_________________________________________

I was barely keeping myself calm. Y/n's about to absolutely lose it. I can see it in his face. The man stepped out of his mirror, and stared down Y/n.

"I feel deeply sorry for you. If s-"

He was cut off by Y/n dashing forwards at a speed I'd never seen from him, and throwing a punch with his entire body behind it. The rogue barely sidestepped it, and Y/n glared. Oh boy, I better keep Sasumi out of the way so she might pull through.

I covered Sasumi, and watched as Y/n spun.

"II'M GOING TO TAKE, EVERYTHING FROM YOU!!"

Me and everyone else stopped and looked in surprise, as the mirror Y/n punched cracked and broke

Me and everyone else stopped and looked in surprise, as the mirror Y/n punched cracked and broke. He's seriously going to kill him.

Y/n screamed and threw a punch at the male, who just stood and took it to face, getting blown back, with his mask falling off.

Y/n and I both got wide eyes as we saw who it was. The boy that's prettier than Sakura! Y/n clenched his fist, before opening his hands as chakra surrounded his fingers.

"I see now. You only told me those things to increase my confidence, and lessen the chance of me going all out to make this easier for you."

"You are wrong. I meant all that I said. Especially that about doing anything for your loved ones. But he's my loved one."

".....Ew."

"Not like that!"

Y/n scoffed and sprinted towards the male, chakra blade practically vibrating from all the excess chakra in it. As Y/n neared, the boy got a smile, until a noise was heard.

He turned his head, before his smile disappeared.

"I apologize. I can't let you kill me now."

He dashed off, causing Y/n to stab the air, before seeing where he went. We looked in surprise, and saw that he was pierced by Kakashi, protecting Zabuza.

The rogue ninja wasn't even phased, and Y/n shouted in anger and charged him. I was about to chase him, until I remembered Sasumi. Maybe Kakashi can help him.
_________________________________________

I was about to stop Y/n, until I saw the look on his face. It reminds me of him. His determination is something else.

"You bastard! He threw himself in front of you, because he loved you! THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU DOES IT!?"

Y/n threw a punch, that Zabuza dodged. He dodged all of Y/n's attacks, until a tear rolled down his face.

"What does a brat like you know about love?"

He kneed Y/n in the stomach, before elbowing him in the back. Y/n coughed and struggled to his feet.

"I don't know anything. I've never felt anything more than childish crushes, but I know what he felt for you, was something much more than that. And you felt way less, despite having damn near raising him."

Y/n stood up, and threw a punch at Zabuza, which connected, but didn't have the power behind it the others did.

"Please. At least just pay some kind of respect to him."

I watched as Y/n shed a tear himself, and Zabuza looked up, and sighed. Before anything could happen, a new voice appeared.

"Well look who it is."

We turned and saw a mobster, who was with at least thousands of men. He was blatantly disrespecting everyone, and Zabuza looked at Y/n, who looked at him when he mentioned the dead boy.

They both turned towards Gato and his crew, with bloodlust in both of their eyes. I'm gonna let him get all that anger out of his system.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK, BASTARD!!"

"We are going to annihilate you and this tiny group."

Well, this is a team up I'd never expect.