16: Vs. Tsunade!

Tsunade P.O.V

I looked at the male with surprise. He seems oddly calm for somebody about to fight the only candidate for hokage.
_________________________________________

Y/n P.O.V

Holy shit, I'm about to die! Given everything I know about her, she's either extremely strong, or she is just moderately stronger than most other ninja. However, given that instead of making Kakashi hokage, she's going to tenderize me like an abused steak.

I focused my chakra into my hands, and took a deep breath. I'm gonna charge all out. How she reacts is going to give me a decent idea of........wait a second, am I flying backwards? I was brought out of my thoughts when I hit a tree, and fell to the ground. Oh dear god, it's Eight Gates Branch all over again.

I struggled to stand, and saw Shizune sigh with relief.

"Are you out of your mind, you almost murdered him!"

"Psh, he's fine. Look at him."

I quickly went behind the tree, threw up, and walked back out. Okay, definitely not going to win a fist fight. She was about to take a step, so I blinded her.

"You know genjutsu?"

"Just two."

I healed myself while the blindness was still in effect, and released the genjutsu. Alright, trump card it is.
_________________________________________

Tsunade P.O.V

I watched the teen form hand signs in a pattern I've never seen before. After he finished, he looked up from his hands, and made eye contact.

" Aokigahara "

What the hell? That translates to Sea of Trees, does he have wood release!? He seemingly gagged, and covered his mouth with his hand.

Whatever it is, I have to be ready to dodge. I was immediately mortified by what happened next. Blood started leaking from between his fingers, and down his chin. It came out of his eyes too.

"Is this genjutsu!?"

He didn't answer, but the blood turned into a black gas, and I cringed. When my eyes opened, I found myself somewhere entirely different.

 When my eyes opened, I found myself somewhere entirely different

"What the hell is this place?"

"Think of it as the ultimate genjutsu."

I spun around, and saw the teen behind me. I went to punch his chest, lighter than before. However, when my fist made contact, it went completely through him.

Blood dropped from his mouth onto my arm, and he grabbed it, holding me in place. I tried pulling away, only for him to pulled me closer to him.

Arms started coming from the ground, wrapping around my ankles and seemingly draining me of my energy.

"Do you surrender?"

"Yes! Please, stop this!"

He let me go, and covered my eyes. After a moment, I heard the teen clear his throat. Then I realized my eyes were closed. I opened them, and the teen tilted his head.

"You okay, Lady Tsunade?"

"What was that?"

"A genjutsu passed to the exceptional of the Haruno clan. I try avoiding using it however. Whew, that was a close one. I guess you don't have the same mental fortitude as Orochimaru."

"What do you mean?"

"I used it on Orochimaru too. It took her about twice as long to start getting absorbed by it."

That genjutsu is a nightmare to face. It was absorbing me?

"Well then, we should start heading back to the leaf now, right? I want to get that training as soon as possible."

The kid is strong in his own right, but that genjutsu alone makes him one of the most dangerous people alive. I put the thought in the back of my mind, and we began our walk back to Konoha.