2: Enter Kakashi Hatake!

I found myself in the room alone, waiting on this Kakashi guy. After a minute, Sasumi walked in, and sat down.

"Hey, Sasumi!"

"Hey."

I watched as Sakura and Naruto walked in, and Naruto stuck an eraser in the door, hoping to prank the jonin.

"Naruto, you don't seriously expect to get this guy with that, do you?"

"Well sis, you'd be surprised. Remember that time, two hours ago when I transformed into Sasum-"

"Quiet!!"

"......What happened, Y/n?"

"I transformed into our very own Sasumi over there, and put on some of our mom's special underwear, I swear I didn't look so don't kill me, and lay in her bed next to her, until she woke up."

"......Y/n, you better not have used my body for such a stupid thing. Your transformation better not have had similar sizes to me."

Sakura smirked, before it changed to a grin.

"Why not have him transform then? We can judge his accuracy, and you can decide if you need to kill him or not."

I gulped, and glared at Naruto, who was snickering. I transformed, and stood next to Sasumi.

"Huh, so that's what a Y/n version of Sasumi looks like. Y/n's version seems slightly older, slightly curvier, and a tiny bit taller."

I changed back, and the door opened, chasing everyone to gasp in shock as the eraser dropped on the man entering's head.

"You're kidding!"

"Oi, you're late!"

"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life."

We wound up on a balcony, sitting around Kakashi.

"Alright, let's introduce ourselves. I'll start. My name, is Kakashi Hatake. Now, how about you, pink boy?"

"Eh, you didn't tell us anything?"

"Ahem, my name is Y/n Haruno. I like flowers, the color pink, sleep, Naruto, and Sasumi. I don't really hate anything, but I'm not too fond of Sakura, honestly. I guess I hate people that would abandon their friends to save themselves."

"How noble of you. How about you, blondie?"

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen, and I hate the time you have to wait on instant ramen. My dream is that I'm going to be Hokage! Believe it!"

Naruto's always going on and on about being hokage, but when the way he talks about it, I think he actually might. Kakashi hummed to himself, and Sakura rolled her eyes.

"What about you, other Haruno?"

"My name is Sakura Haruno! What I like...*giggles while looking at Sasumi* what my dream is....*giggles even harder*."

"Uh, what do you hate?"

"NARUTO AND Y/N!"

"Ow, sis. Ow."

"You said you don't like me first!"

"That's different from hating someone."

"How about you?"

"I'm Sasumi Uchiha. I don't like much, and I hate a lot of things. I don't have a dream, because I'm going to make it a reality. I'm going to destroy a certain someone."

I wonder who she plans to destroy? If she continues growing in strength the way she is, that should be no problem! Unless, she wants to like, destroy the fivekage. Even then if she grows steadily for long enough, she just may.

I was brought out of my thoughts, by Kakashi's voice.

"Alright then. Meet me at the training grounds tomorrow morning, and skip breakfast. Until then, get your rest."

He left, and I stood up. I wiped some dirt of my pants, and looked up to see Naruto and Sakura already left. I sighed to myself, and saw Sasumi.

"Hey, uh, Sasumi?"

"What is it?"

"Are you free anytime soon? I was hoping we could go grab some dinner somewhere and catch up."

"Ask me again after the fight with Kakashi."

"Uh, su-, wait, fight with Kakashi? What do you mean?"

"We are going to fight him tomorrow. The training grounds are closed tomorrow, but he told us to meet him there. That implies that he got the Hokage himself to open it, and what are the training grounds usually used for?"

"Uh, measuring and increasing one's max potential and strength?"

"Exactly. What's the best and fastest way to do that?"

"Ah! Combat!"

"See. Glad you catch on to things faster than your sister."

"Sasumi, I respect you, but I'm going to have to ask you to stop insulting my sister."

"Alright then. Now, do you know why he wants us to skip breakfast?"

"Yeah, so we're hungry and motivated to finish the fight sooner, causing us to go all out."

"Hm. Glad you understand. Now then, I think we should get going. We're gonna have a tough day ahead of us tomorrow."

I nodded, and watched as she dashed off. I need to work on some of my jutsu at home so I can remember and use them. I hope I still have that scroll where I keep a list of them.