15: Tsunade, the Gambling Goddess!

I arrived at this town, and looked at the picture of Tsunade, making sure I'll know her if I see her. I started my search at one end of the village, asking around. I wound up at the other side by the end of the day, with no more information than when I arrived. This may take me a while.

I started to head back, and found a resturaunt that has a bar in it. Perfect, a place like this is the third best place to get info. The first is asking somebody who you know can and will answer, and the second is a straight up bar.

I walked in, and went over the picture again. Okay, blonde, looks twice my age, actually over four times it, likes making bets, and likely has a ton of debt. Who do I ask for a person of that description?

I looked over the people eating, and saw a big dude on one side. I checked one more time, and noticed two women in the corner. Huh, that's convenient. Besides, if that isn't actually Tsunade, she looks like the type to know all the gossip of the town.

The two noticed me immediately, and I'm kind of shocked they didn't notice until I got right here. I'm literally wearing a leaf headband still.

"Hello, my name is Y/n Haruno. Are you Lady Tsunade?"

"What if she is?"

I looked at the picture, then at her again. Well, this must have been taken from a bad angle.

"Then, I was sent to bring her back to the village

"Then, I was sent to bring her back to the village."

"Well then, you can leave. I refuse to go back there."

"Lady Tsunade, please. If I have to beg you, then I will. The leaf sent me to get you to be Hokage. Lord Third was killed by Orochimaru only a couple of days ago. We could get attacked by a couple of stronger than average shinobi, and get wiped off the map."

She sighed, and set the drink she was holding down, and gave me her full attention.

"Kid, your presence alone feels strong. I bet you could take a couple of jonin on at once, and still win. If you are the type of chunin the Leaf has nowadays, then the village will be fine."

".....You like gambling, right? How about a bet?"

She raised an eyebrow, and the black haired lady with her, looked at her.

"Lady Tsunade, we can't afford you losing your money to some teenager."

"I know, Shizune."

I started thinking. I probably can't beat her at any actual gambling, but I do have a massive ace up my sleeve.

"Well, how about a deal that doesn't involve money. Better yet, how's this? We fight. If you win, I'll give you all of the money and food I have, and never bother you again. If I win, then you come back to the leaf, and take me on as your pupil."

"Sure kid. It's your wallet. Besides, even if on some off chance you do win, why would you need me to train you?"

"Because you are supposed to be the best medical ninja there is. Almost all of my jutsu are medical jutsu. Plus, there might be something super cool you can teach me."

She raised an eyebrow, before setting down her drink walking outside. I followed, and so did Shizune. We arrived at a forest, and she stood across from me, with her arms crossed. Alright, there goes the easy part.