12: Full power vs. Full power! An insane clash!

I closed was suddenly launched again, and fell to the ground. I groaned and started to pick myself up, only for my back to slam into the ceiling, before I fell back to the ground and coughed up blood.

Damn, this is insane! I grabbed my staff, and started struggling to my feet, using it for a support.

"Y/n, please surrender."

"N-never!"

She swept my legs, and I rolled onto my stomach. I grabbed my staff again and kept trying to get up. She sighed and kicked me into a wall, and I coughed up more blood.

"Somebody stop him! He's going to die at this rate!"

"No, dammit! I won't let it end here!"
_________________________________________

Y/n screamed and dragged himself from the wall, everybody noticing the flower design spreading across his skin from his bicep. He glared at me, and twirled his staff, teeth clenched.

I charged him again, only for him to duck, grab my fist, and slam me down. He roared and went to hit me with the staff, but I rolled away. I pulled out my own staff, and decided to use the secret feature Tenten added.

The staff changed shape, and took the appearance of a Sanhokon (kind of like the cerberus nunchuks from dmc3 and 5) and took a stance. Y/n spun his staff, before striking a different stance.

To my surprise, what appeared to be energy blades came from the end of it.

"What is that?"

"A refined version of the chakra scalpel to fit a combat situation."

He spun the weapon, and I took a deep breath. He charged forwards, and swung it at me. I stepped back, and held one of the ends and hit him with the other two.

He spun out of it, gaining some distance, and caught me off guard. My eyes widened as he threw the weapon as a javelin. I rolled backwards, watching it fly over my head.

I threw my own weapon at him, only for him to catch it and throw it back. I glanced at Guy, who gave me a thumbs up and a grin.

"Show him your youth, Lee!"

"Yes sir, Guy-sensei!"
_________________________________________

I may feel a little lightheaded, and not totally in control of myself, but is her hair floating? I was snapped out of my confusion when I collided with the wall, before flying out of it. I rolled on the grass, and caught myself before I fell in the moat.

"Shit! She was hiding that all along!?"

I watched as she put her leg down, and gave me a thumbs up.

"You were a very worthy opponent, Y/n! I'm amazed you backed me into that corner!"

Backed you into a corner? She just kicked me out of a building before I could even react to it! Damn, guess I'll have to try again next year.