10: Y/n vs. Orochimaru

I walked back over with the others, Naruto in tow. We listened as Anko explained how we're going to enter, before she started letting us in. We went in with a heaven scroll. Good thing I learned a convenient genjutsu for this setting.

We went in, and the plan was simple. They all stick together, while I hang back to see any blind spots while Sasumi isn't using Sharingan. I followed the team closely, and Sasumi came up with a password for us. After a moment, some bushes rustled.

"I'll go see what it is. You guys stick togwther. Watch your backs and keep moving."

They nodded, and dashed off. I pulled put a kunai and walked over, shoving the bush to the side. I sighed relief seeing a tiny snake slither away. My relief disappeared when I heard laughter. I looked around, only to see nothing. Where am I? How did I get so far from where I was?

"Genjutsu is a lovely thing, is it not?"

I spun around, only to see nothing. Where the hell are they?"

"Over here."

I turned around, and raised an eyebrow. No way, is that a student.

"What's the matter? Bit by a snake?"

I took a stance, and the woman laughed. She dashed forwards, and I prepared myself. She disappeared before reaching me, and I felt two hands on my shoulders, before something stabbed my left bicep. I shout in pain, and turned to see the woman gone.

"Behind you again. Do you need glasses? At this rate your kids will."

I glared, and stared the woman down. She held her arms out, with a grin.

"Come on. Gimme your best shot, kid."

I held up a handsign, and she raised an eyebrow. Let's hope this forbidden genjutsu works.
_________________________________________

" Aokigahara "

What? I've never heard of this jutsu before? The teen covered his mouth, as blood seeped between his fingers. Blood started leaking from his eyes as well, before the blood from his mouth was replaced with a black gas.

I jumped back, only for the male to grin at me. I grew confused, until I felt extremely dizzy. I came back to my senses, and saw something strange.

 I came back to my senses, and saw something strange

I looked around confused. This forest is nothing like anything I've seen before. I took a step forwards, and suddenly everything orange, turned blue. I stopped, only to feel something grab my ankle.

I looked down, and saw the grass growing up my leg, starting to fuse me into the ground itself.

" Greetings, Orochimaru. I prayed for the day to come when this jutsu affected you. This jutsu is similar to the reaper death seal. If you die from this, you become part of it. "

"Impossible! This is just genjutsu!"

"That it is. However, there's a reason it's forbidden."

I turned my head, and the pink haired male walked out from behind a tree, towards me, the blue plants turning pink around him. He grabbed a handful of flowers, crushed them in his hand, and threw them at me. The blue grass receded.

"What the-? Why!?"

"Well, the original me detests the idea of your chakra becoming part of his."

I blinked, and found myself where I was before, the teen gone. I turned to the shadow clone, who grinned at me.

"What? You didn't think the only special clans were the Uchiha and Senju, did you?"

The clone disappeared, and I grit my teeth. Tch, played by a kid. What kind of genjutsu was that? How does it activate? Dammit, I'll get that kid and learn it somehow. I'll just take his body, then Sasumi's.