19: Three Years Later

I sighed as I sat in Orochimaru's cave. It's been two years since Y/n left with those people, leaving me here. He did it for me, but I wish he stayed. I feel lonely without him, not that he'll ever hear it. My most recent memory was that time we spent at the pool with Orochimaru. He didn't have any swim trunks, and I didn't either so we just watched.

Orochimaru even convinced him to take his shirt off, claiming it was 'so he can still experience going to the beach in its whole'. I think she just wanted to see him shirtless.

I doubt he even still has the clothes Orochimaru gave him for this after he left

I doubt he even still has the clothes Orochimaru gave him for this after he left. Ugh, I miss him so much. I think Orochimaru just wishes he taught her or showed her how his genjutsu works.

I remember being on the receiving end of it for a training session. Orochimaru probably thinks he tortured me or something. I guess she's kind of naive when it comes to that stuff. She had him put me under that genjutsu on his 18th birthday, after my own, what did she expect to happen?
_________________________________________

??? P.O.V

I sighed to myself as I rubbed my temples on my seat. This is likely going to be a massive issue for the foreseeable future. I looked up as I heard the door open, revealing Konan.

"You're sure you want to give him those if you can't carry out the plan?"

"Yes. I want him to recieve this immediatly."

"But it's the-"

"I know. Give it to him. He should be with Sasori."

Konan nodded, and took the weapon to the teen. That should get him to a level where he can deal with most anything.
_________________________________________

Konan P.O.V

I opened the door and found Sasori and.....Y/n?

"Urm, Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"......why do you look like that?"

"My last mission. Y'know, assassinating a perverted politician."

"......why did that require your current appearance?"

why did that require your current appearance?"

Y/n laughed smugly, and grinned at me.

"Taking advantage of my looks isn't a bad thing, Konan! You should try it, fufufu!"

I see his time with Orochimaru made him more confortable with his gender. Especially for him to disguise as a girl, without a transformation jutsu.

"Why not just use a transformation jutsu?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why not just transform into a girl?"

"Because she wasn't into women. She wanted to try a trap. Apparently she was quite shocked at the size of my dagger."

"Ew."

"No, literally."

I sighed, shoved the scroll in his hands and walked out. I can only deal with one femboy every day, and Deidara already asked for help.