Chapter 15⚠️

Mentions of abuse/rape. Do not read if you're uncomfortable.

Y/N POV:
I wake up screaming from a nightmare and from the pain running through my body. Jungkook comes downstairs slowly and walks up to me. "Get away from me you freak" he slaps me and I whimper from the contact. "Kitten..." he purrs and kisses me. I refuse to kiss back. He pushes a finger onto my skin and I scream. "Kiss me back" he glares. I had no choice but to kiss him back. He slides his hands under my dress and gropes my breasts. I whimper and turn my face away from him. He grips my face and forced me to look at him. I sob and look down. "Look at me bitch!" he booms at me and pulls my hair back. I scream and look at him whimpering. He sighs heavily and pulls away from me. "Please.... let me go...." I sob. "I will never let you go. You're mine and mine only." He glares. "I can still make your punishment worse" he grabs a knife from a table. "No!" I shake my head. "Then behave and I might not do it" he unchains me. I collapse to the floor and scream from the pain. He picks me up over his shoulder and takes me to the bathroom upstairs. He sits me on the toilet seat while he fills the water up in the bathtub. Once it's done, he slips my dress off and puts me inside the tub. "Bite on this" he gives me a cloth. I take it and bite onto it. I felt a burning sensation on my back and scream through the cloth. I could smell rubbing alcohol and my whole body was burning. As soon as he was finished, I whimper seeing my own blood in the water. He cleans my cuts up on my body and finishes up shortly after. After he's done cleaning up, he washes my hair and takes me out of the tub with a towel around my body. He puts a shirt and some shorts on me and puts me on the bed. "I didn't want to do that to you baby... but when you misbehave I have no choice" he explains to me. Anger burned inside me. "I hate you...." I mutter under my breath. "What did you say?!" He boomed at me. "I HATE YOU!" I yell, but I immediately regret it. "Do you want to go down to the basement again where I'll torture you?" He asks. "N...no please I'm... I'm sorry..." I sob. "Then behave." I nod softly and sob more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up not realizing that I had fallen asleep. I felt exhausted as if I hadn't slept in years. I felt someone caress my hair softly. I turn to see Jungkook. But when I turned to look at him, I felt a surge of pain throughout my body. I whimper in pain and turn to face the other way, but my whole body was hurting. "Slept well my love?" Jungkook kisses my head. I didn't answer as my voice was too weak to say anything at all. "You must be hungry. I'll bring some soup up." He gets up from the bed and goes downstairs to get some soup. I stare at the ceiling feeling tears form in my eyes. Jungkook comes up with a bowl of soup and puts it on a small table. It smells good and I start eating it due to how hungry I was. I felt like I was getting more energy. I finish the soup in no time. But the one question lingered in my head. Why was he being so nice? "Why are you doing this..." I ask with a weak voice. He looks at me. "You may think that I'm a monster but I'm still human at the end of the day. I love you very much." I lay back in bed carefully and sigh.