Chapter 24

"Is my baby hungry?" Jungkook kisses my head softly. I nod feeling my stomach growl. We go to the kitchen. "I'll make some omelettes. You go sit down and rest" he kisses my cheek before going to prep the omelettes. I sit down at the table. Once the omelettes were done, Jungkook brings plates with them on it and gives one to me. "I'm gonna take care of you baby, so much you might get sick of it but I love you" he holds my hand. I start eating when I stop. "Why can't I go out... I feel congested in here" I look at him. He looks at me with anger and slams his fist against the table making me flinch. "You can get some fresh air in the backyard but you'll never go out without my permission. Especially to a town. I don't trust you enough. You might escape again and tell the cops about me. And I can't let that happen." He holds my shoulders. "Please... I need fresh air. I might throw up again...." I cover my mouth. I go outside to the backyard and sit on a chair. The breeze felt nice. I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I flinch slightly. Jungkook chuckles and kisses my cheek. "It's just me" he smiles softly. He sits down on a chair and holds my belly gently, "I can't wait to see them" he pecks my belly. This is gonna be a very long journey.