Chapter 29

Y/N's Dream POV
I was alone walking with the kids down a long path outside. They were playing and jumping around and laughing. I smile at them as they played. They were so cute. But suddenly, dark clouds appeared in the sky and a storm hit. I hold the kids tight in my arms but they were snatched from me. Jungkook appears and takes them running away. I scream and run after him. I scream again.
End of dream
I wake up screaming with a light layer of sweat on my forehead. Jaehyun wakes up worried. I tremble in fear and hug Jaehyun tight. "I.... I had a nightmare that the kids.... they.... they were taken by jungkook... I want the kids back..." I sob. "We'll get them back baby I promise you. Jungkook will stay in jail for good. I'll protect you and the kids" Jaehyun holds me tight. "Let's go back to sleep okay?... I know. I'm worried about the kids just as much as you but we need rest and energy" Jaehyun looks at me softly. I nod softly and lay back down with him. We go back to sleep.

NEXT MORNING
I wake up and go to the bathroom washing up. After I'm done, I change into some clothes. Jaehyun wakes up slowly. I see him and lay down next to him. "Baby?..." Jaehyun opens his eyes softly. "I wanna go now. For the kids." I tell him. "Okay baby" Jaehyun nods and gets out of bed. "We don't even know where he took them though." Jaehyun says. "We'll figure it out somehow..." I nod. Suddenly, I get a phone call. I hesitantly pick up. "H..hello?..." I ask. "My precious y/n.. how are you this fine morning? You're coming for the kids right?... they're terrified of me you know... I hate that. You know I'm their father. Their REAL father. They wanna see you darling. And you and Jaehyun are so brave to save them huh" Jungkook starts. "How did you even get my number?! I blocked you. We'll do anything to save them because we love them. You are toxic and a psycho. No child deserves to live with someone like you!" I felt tears form in my eyes. "Mommy! Help us!" I heard joy calling me. I sob softly. "Mommy's coming for you okay? Daddy too. We'll get you out of there!" I cover my mouth and sob. "Now, if you want your precious children back, safe and unharmed, you'll come here to the address I'm going to send to you. Here's the catch. You'll come alone. You hear me? ALONE. Then we'll chat. Do we have a deal?" Jungkook says. I think about it for a moment. "Don't do it y/n..." Jaehyun shakes his head. "What choice do I have..." I sigh. "Fine.... I'll come alone... DONT hurt my kids you crazy bastard" I warn him. "Perfect. See you soon" he smirks through the phone. I hang up. I put my phone down and scream in anger. Jaehyun hugs me tight. "It'll be okay baby... I know you're scared... I'm scared too. I'm coming with you though." He looks at me softly. "Baby he'll kill you.... I can't lose you..." I sob softly. "You won't... ever." Jaehyun wipes my tears away. I hug him tight. "I love you" I sob softly. "I love you more baby" Jaehyun hugs me tight trying to hold in his tears. "We have to go.." I sniff and pull away slightly. He nods and we go downstairs. Jungkook sent me the address and we drive to the location. When we arrived there, it looked like an old run down building. I take a deep breath. "I'll be okay baby..." I kiss Jaehyun softly. He kisses me back and holds my face gently. "I love you" he looks at me. "I love you more" I look at him once more before getting out of the car. I walk inside the building and look around. "I told you to come alone" I hear Jungkook's voice in the shadows. I look around trying to find where his voice was coming from. I was frightened but at remained calm on the outside. Suddenly, I turned around and saw him in front of me. My heart skips a beat when I saw him. "H...how do you know I didn't come alone... I did.." He walks closer to me. I slowly back away from him but my back hits a wall. I was cornered. "Where are my kids" I glare at him. "You'll see them soon. For now, you disobeyed me. You came with Jaehyun didn't you" he grips my chin. "I didn't...I..." I was cut off by Jungkook. "DONT LIE. I have a security system with cameras so I saw everything." he booms making me flinch. I whimper slightly and look down. "Look at me when I talk to you bitch" he grips my chin forcing me to look up. I gather up my courage and stand up for myself. "I'm not yours anymore! You don't get to control me! I don't listen to you anymore!" Jungkook slaps me sending me to the ground. I yelp and hold my cheek in tears. "Mommy!" I hear jaemin's voice. "Jaemin..." I stand up but Jungkook pulls me back until my back hits his chest. "Let me go!" I struggle to get out of his grip. Suddenly, I hear gunshots from outside. I gasp. "No!" I collapse to the ground in tears. It must be Jaehyun. "I've hired some men to back me up. They took care of him" Jungkook slams me against the wall. I scream in pain. He pins my arms above my head and holds me tight against the wall. "Now you're mine." He smirks at me. I shake my head and scream. "No one will hear you babygirl. Jaehyun is gone, and now we'll live together with our kids. I can feel it" he kisses my neck. "My kids will never want someone like you! No kind man ever hits their kids or their wife! You crazy psycho-" I felt something hard being hit on my head. Everything goes black.
~~~~~~~
I wake up slowly tied to a chair. I struggle to get out of it but I was stuck. My mouth was duct taped and I didn't have any clothes on. I scream through the tape. "Good, you're awake" Jungkook smirks and kneels to my level. Tears flood my eyes. He wipes them away and smiles softly. I flinch and turn my head away. "You're officially mine from now on you got that?" He looks at me. I don't answer. "You asked for it" he sighs slides his hand close to my inner thigh. I shake my head and sob through the tape. "Then answer me!" I flinch and nod quickly. "Good." He stands up and walks around me. He twirls a piece of my hair and bends to my level. "You better not disobey me again" he whispers in my ear. I nod quickly. "Don't do anything stupid Y/N" he takes the tape off my mouth. I sob softly and look down. "I hate you..." I mumble. Unfortunately, he heard me and pulls my hair back harshly. "Say that again!" He booms. I stay quiet and sob. He lets go of my hair. "I'm gonna teach you to behave hm?" He unties me and slams me on the ground. "Fuck... I haven't seen your body in so long" he smirks and licks his lips. He grabs my breasts and roughly massages them. He kisses them and swirls his tongue around my nipples. I bite my lip to hold my moans in. He brings his hand to my clit and rubs it. I moan softly and try closing my legs but he spreads them open. He slides 2 fingers into my pussy and slides them in and out. "Moan for me baby" he slides his fingers deeper and adds another finger. I moan and squeeze my eyes shut. He kisses me roughly while massaging one breast and fingering me with the other. "Stop! Please stop!" I sob. He then takes his fingers out and takes his clothes off too. He smirks and slides his member into my pussy. I moan and arch my back. He thrusts into me at a fast pace gripping my hips. My breasts bounce as he thrusted into me. "Fuck.." he sucks my breasts while pounding into me. He continues to thrust harder into me. "I'm gonna fill your tight pussy up with my cum hm? You'll be dripping" he flips me around and slaps my ass thrusting into me from behind. It was more painful this way. Jungkook slaps my ass over and over. He grabs his belt and whips it leaving small cuts on my ass cheeks. I whimper. He grabs my waist and pulls me up to him gripping my breast. "You're fucking mine, you'll always be mine got that slut?" He whispers in my ear. He slides his hand to my clit and rubs it. "Y..yes..." I say softly. "Yes what?" He rubs my pussy faster. I moan loud. "Y..yes.. s..sir..." I moan again and cum on his fingers. He brings his fingers to his mouth. "Mmm you taste so sweet" he groans and cums inside me. He kisses my shoulder and pins me to the ground and pulls out of me. "Did you think I was done with you kitten?" He chuckles and smirks. "We're just getting started" he carries me to an empty room and puts me on the ground. He looks down and plays with my breasts. He bites my nipples making me moan. None of this felt right, it felt gross, and uncomfortable. I cover my chest with my arms but he pins them down. "I wanna see these as I fuck you hm?" Jungkook squeezes my breasts and thrusts into me at an inhuman pace. "Fuck.. you hate me yet look at how wet you are for me princess.. you're clenching around me and it feels so fucking good.." he thrusts faster and watches as my breasts bounce. I whimper and look the opposite way. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "I want you to look at me as I fuck you into oblivion. You'll be punished if you look away" he grips onto my hips. I look at him with tears in my eyes and sob. I hated all of this. He suddenly pulls out of me and stands back. "I want you to suck me off slut" his member stands tall on his stomach. I shake my head but he grabs me and forces me down in front of his member. "I said. Suck." He commands me. I lick the tip slightly. Jungkook has no patience and shoves my mouth onto his member. I moan as he moves my head up and down. I gag around it and feel his cum shoot in my mouth. He forces me to swallow it. I shudder in fear. He pushes me down on the ground and pins my legs and arms down. He licks my pussy and starts lapping his tongue at it. I moan and squeeze my eyes shut. He pulls me in for a long sloppy kiss and slaps my ass. I moan loud. "Scream my name slut" he slams himself into me making me moan again. I couldn't hold back and cum hard. He thrusts into me until he's satisfied. My body was covered in sweat and my pussy was swollen. He pinches my nipple and groans cumming into me. He pulls out and I feel his cum drip out of my pussy. He smirks and sees it. "Wow... I stuffed you with my cum so much that it's practically dripping out" he smirks and spreads my folds apart picking up some of the cum and shoving it in my mouth. I suck his fingers clean feeling too exhausted to complain. "What a slut you are, huh? Sucking daddy's fingers like the good slut you are huh? One tight pussy, perked nipples, big boobs and a sweet innocent face that could easily be covered with my cum, ah you look so fuckable right now I could fuck you until you're screaming. Hm, why don't I do that now? he smirks and chuckles. He takes a small bottle of oil from his jacket pocket. He pours the oil on my body and massages it everywhere. He payed close attention to my breasts and massages them with the oil. He plays with my nipples and swirls his finger around them. He flips me over and massages my back and ass. I moan softly. He flips me back and moves down to my legs. He blows lightly onto my pussy. I moan softly and shiver. He slams himself into me once again at a fast pace. I moan loud as he lifts my legs over his shoulders. "Oh fuck! This feels even better" he moans and rubs my clit. I moan and cum onto his fingers. He smirks and licks his fingers. "Mmm delicious" he shoves his fingers into my pussy. I moan in pain as he slaps my ass over and over. "I want you to count for me slut!" He slaps my ass over 20 times. He kisses my ass cheeks and licks my pussy. He slaps my ass again a couple times before pulling out. I squirt everywhere and moan uncontrollably as my body shakes. "Holy shit! I made you squirt... damn you really are a slut aren't you? Look at the mess you made slut" He smirks and laughs. I close my eyes feeling very tired. I couldn't move as if my body was frozen. My legs were spread apart and my arms were sprawled across the floor. He takes a picture of me with a camera and smirks. "I'll keep this to remember you by." He puts his clothes back on and stands up. I was too weak to stand up or speak. Jungkook calls his men. "Bring them out" Jungkook tells his men who bring out the kids. "Mommy!" The kids run up to me. "Let my mommy and us go" joy tells Jungkook. "Mommy is very tired right now. Don't touch her yet. you guys and me and mommy are gonna be a family" he smiles softly. Suddenly, there was a loud noise coming from outside. We heard it again. "Sir, there's been a breach in the building." One of his men tells him. Jungkook glares at me. "If you move..." Jungkook makes a slicing throat action with his finger. I felt as if my body was paralyzed. He and his men leave. "I'm s.. s.. sorry..." I tell the kids. My voice was weak. "It's okay mommy. We aren't hurt. Are you okay mommy?" Jaemin asks me.  I couldn't answer due to how tired I was. "Psst. Y/N..." I close my eyes hearing a voice but I assumed it was only in my head. The kids see Jaehyun in the corner hiding. I widen my eyes. "Daddy!" Joy sees him. "Shhh..." Jaehyun looks around and comes up to me and wraps his sweater around me. "We need to be quick" he carries me while the kids and us get out of the building quietly. "It's okay I'm okay." He looks at me softly. We get out of the building and get into the car. I was too weak to do or say anything. Jaehyun starts the car and starts driving off. But our car suddenly gets hit with bullets. Jaehyun looks in the mirror and sees Jungkook and his men in cars shooting at us. "Kids cover your ears!" He tell them and they do so. We manage to escape from the area and make it home. Jaehyun stops the car and takes me out of the car. The kids follow and we go inside the house. "Kids, go in your rooms for now. I need to help mommy. Don't worry, she'll be okay" Jaehyun tells them. They listen and go to their rooms. Jaehyun goes to the bathroom and takes the sweater off my body. He places me inside the bathtub and fills the water to warm. He gets some comfy clothes for me while the water fills up. I stare at the wall with an emotionless expression on my face. I could still feel Jungkooks filthy hands all over me. I felt like I wanted to throw up. Jaehyun comes back with the clothes and sits on the ground while taking some soap on a scrub and scrubbing my body to get rid of the oil. He washes my hair too and rinses everything out once he's done. He turns me around so my front side faces him. "Oh y/n... I'm so sorry..." he sees bruises and cuts on my abdomen and neck, along my hips. I still had an emotionless expression on my face. He asks me to spread my legs so he can shave my private area. He was extra gentle with it. Once he's done, he drains the water and takes a towel wrapping it around my body. He carries me out of the tub and puts on the clothes he brought. He carries me out of the bathroom and walks into our room. He sits on the bed with me and caresses my head softly. "Baby... I'm so sorry... I didn't know he did this to you..." he looks at me worried. My voice was dry and my throat was sore. My body was numb and my facial expression didn't change. "Baby please say something.... it hurts me too much to see you like this..." he holds my face gently. I was too drained at this point. It's as if the colour was drained from my face. "Let's just sleep baby okay?...." he kisses my head and closes his eyes. I however remain awake. If I sleep, will I wake up?...