Chapter 22

I scream through the tape in frustration. I began to sob feeling disgusted too. I couldn't move and felt so restricted with these chains. Jungkook had chained my hands up above my head so I couldn't even take the tape off. I hear footsteps coming upstairs and I quickly close my eyes pretending to sleep. I hear the door open and feel the bed sink down slightly. I felt Jungkook caress my thigh. I felt him take the tape off as well. I felt him kiss me. "I know you're awake darling" he smirks. I refuse to open my eyes. He pulls my hair and I scream opening my eyes. "Why did you fake it hm? Tell me baby.." he trails his hand on my inner thighs. I couldn't answer the question. I turn my head the opposite way but he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "Do you know how beautiful you are to me baby? I can't live without you"
SMUT STARTS HERE
He leans down to my chest and licks my nipple and starts sucking on one while playing with the other one. I moan trying to move away from him but he holds my body down. He plays with my breasts until he's finished. "DONT touch me" I glare at him and turn my head the opposite way. He growls at me and whispers in my ear. "You'll raise this baby with me got it? Only me" he pulls away from my ear making me shiver. He goes down and brings up a bowl of food for me. He feeds me until I finished the bowl. He takes the bowl and puts it aside. He crawls on top of me and kisses my neck trailing down to my shoulder. "You make me hard you know that?" I shook my head. "Please... no more..." I look down. "You will obey me and do what I ask" he grips my chin. He kisses me roughly and massages my breasts. "I love everything about you baby but I love these the most" he groans and swirls his tongue around my breast. He slides his hand down to my clit and shoves his fingers inside. I moan softly. He spreads my legs further out and licks my pussy. I moan again as he starts to eat me out. I couldn't stop moaning and bite my lip. He pulls up from my pussy and takes all of his clothes off. He pumps himself a few times before thrusting into me roughly not giving me time to adjust to him. I moan loud and he covers my mouth with his hand. "Scream my name baby" he whispers in my ear. He grabs my hips and continues to thrust deeper and harder into me. I moan from the pain and pleasure coursing through my body. "You like this kitten don't you?" He smirks and groped my breasts. He moans seeing my breasts bounce with every thrust. He kisses each of them and plays with my nipples. I moan uncontrollably. "Jungkook please..." I whimper. "Please what baby girl?" He smirks and pounds into me. "No more..." I moan when he reaches my G spot. "Found it" he smirks and continues to thrust into that spot repeatedly. "Stop! Please!" I felt myself cum hard. "So warm..." Jungkook thrusts became more sloppy and before I knew it, he cums inside me. He moans and lays beside me. We both breathe heavily trying to catch our breaths. He plays with my breasts again and pinches my nipples. I moan and cum again. He takes his fingers and scoops up my cum in his fingers. He smirks and shows his hand to me that's covered with my cum. He licks one finger and shoves one inside my mouth. I could taste myself which made me whimper. "I want you to suck on my fingers like the good slut that you are" I start to suck on his fingers until they're left clean. He smirks and shoves his fingers in my pussy. He thrusts his fingers in and out until I'm left moaning his name. I moan and cum again. He bites his lip and unchains me while carrying me in his arms towards the bathroom. He puts me in the tub and turns the water to hot. Once the water is filled, he hops in with me and holds me close to him. I shiver and he holds me tighter with his warmth. He takes some soap and washes my body. From my neck, to my chest, stomach and legs. He washes me off and he got me to do the same thing to him. I wash his neck and shoulders and chest. I trail down to his abs where he grabs my wrists and continues to rub my hands there. He moves my hands down to his member which is still standing tall on his stomach. He moves my hand down and up his shaft making him moan. He moves my hand faster and faster until he cums on my hand. He shoves my fingers into my mouth so that I could taste him. I nearly gag. He pulls me into his lap while we just sit there. I look down. "What's wrong baby.." he holds my waist. You're what's wrong. You're the reason why I hate my life. I hate you. "Nothing..." I say quietly. After a while of Jungkook talking about baby names, we get out of the tub. He drains the water and carries me out of the tub. We have a towel wrapped around our bodies. He puts me on the bed and gives me a shirt and some panties to wear. I put the shirt on first and bend down to grab my panties. I gasped when Jungkook slapped my ass. "You know what... stay like that..." he massages my ass and pushes me on the bed. He grabs some longer chains and chains my arms and legs down. He puts some clothes on and lays next to me pulling me close to him. I start to sob softly until I fell asleep.