Chapter 2

The day goes by in a blur and I finally go home. As I'm walking, I feel a sort of presence behind me. I turn around but there's nothing there. I keep walking when all of a sudden, I'm being pushed into an empty alleyway. I try to scream but the person covered my mouth. Finally, the person uncovered my mouth. I look closely to see the person. My eyes widen. "Jimin!" I cry hugging my childhood best friend. "You scared me!" I playfully hit his chest. "Surprise! Oh I missed you y/n." He says laughing hugging me back. Jimin and I have been friends since diapers and we've been close. But ever since he moved to a new town, I haven't seen him much. "How are you? What are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm doing good. I came to visit some family who's here. How about you?" He asks. I tell him I'm good and that everything is good. "Y/n... um I've liked you for a long time and I was wondering if you feel the same." Jimin asked scratching his head. I've had a crush on Jimin for quite a while now and I think I'm ready. "I do too." I smile. "Let's make it official shall we?" He asks leaning in to kiss me. That was my first kiss. I smile after we pull away. "Kaja. I'll take you home." He smiles as we hold hands walking home.
Unknown pov:
I know who you are now Jimin. You took what's mine. Y/n is mine and only mine. You'll pay for what you've taken from me. Just watch.