Chapter 30

2 HOURS LATER
Jaehyuns pov:
I open my eyes slowly and adjust my eyes to the light. Y/N was asleep. I sigh softly. She must've gone through a lot. I feel terrible. At the building, I heard screaming. I had gotten out of the car and went to check on y/n. But Jungkook's men attacked me. Luckily, I managed to escape them. Y/N looked so peaceful in her sleep. I have to protect her at all costs. She's too precious for me. I stayed in bed with her not wanting to let her go.

Y/N's pov:
I wake up in someone's arms. The familiar scent calmed me down. It was Jaehyun. I look at him softly. "Baby, you're awake, how do you feel?" He smiles softly at me. I shrug my shoulders and lay down again. "You must be hungry, let's go eat" Jaehyun sits up. I hold his hand and shake my head. "No.." my voice was raspy. He sighs. "Baby you have to eat. You've been through a lot lately and you don't have much energy. I'm worried for you" he holds my hand softly. "Eat something small baby... I can't bear to see you like this" he hugs me. I try standing up but my legs shake. He catches me in time and carries me downstairs. We walk to the kitchen and he sits me on a chair. "What do you wanna eat baby?" He asks me softly. I shrug my shoulders. "Hmm... how about some soup?" He suggests. I nod softly. He makes it and once he's done, he waits for it to cool down slightly and feeds me. I felt warm inside as he feeds me. I finish the soup. "Better?" He asks me. I nod. He carries me to the living room and lays down on the couch with me. He caresses my head softly. "Let's just rest baby" he wraps his arms around my body softly.

1 MONTH LATER
Y/N POV
It's been a month since the incident with Jungkook. I've had nightmares everyday from it but they've gone away slightly. Jaehyun has comforted me since that day and I love him so much for everything he's done. He would never hurt me like Jungkook did. "Baby... I wanna ask you something..." I hold Jaehyuns waist. "What is it baby?..." Jaehyun turns around to face me and smiles softly. "Make me forget... please.... please make me forget about Jungkook.... and what he did to me... I want you..." I peck his lips. "Baby... are you sure?... I don't wanna hurt you." He says worried. "Please..." I kiss him softly. He kisses me back softly and puts me on the countertop. He holds my waist gently. He kisses me again and caresses my cheek softly. He looks at me softly and keeps asking me if I'm okay. I nod softly and kiss him again. He slides my clothes off and his as well. "I'm going in" he slides his member inside me slowly. I moan softly. "Are you okay baby?" Jaehyun pulls out. I nod. He nods and slides himself back in and thrusts into me slowly. I hold his shoulders and moan. "Feels good.... faster...." he moves faster. He kisses my neck softly and holds my waist as he thrusts into me. He groans softly. I bite my lip softly feeling him inside me. He continues to thrust into me until only the sounds of our moans and skin slapping echo across the room. "I'm cumming" I moan softly. Jaehyun kisses me softly and cums inside me. I cum and try to catch my breath. We both breathe heavily and look at each other. I smile softly at Jaehyun. He kisses my forehead as we put our clothes back on. "Baby you need to rest okay? No more for now... I don't wanna hurt you" he holds me softly. I nod softly. He carries me back upstairs to our room.

Jungkook's pov:
"Go get her" I tell my men and they go to where y/n is. Silly y/n... did she really think I'd stop looking for her? It's a good thing she had her location on her phone. This way I can track where she is. My men have a plan in mind and I think it'll be fool proof. Just wait y/n. You're mine.