Chapter 23

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling the urge to throw up. I was in chains so I couldn't get up. I sigh softly and try to wake up Jungkook. "Jungkook..." I whisper. I try to shake him awake softly. I call his name again but he wasn't waking up. I cover my mouth trying to hold myself in from throwing up everywhere. I sigh and kiss him softly. I felt him kissing me back and he finally wakes up. He smirks lightly. "What is it baby?..," "I need to go to the bathroom" I tell him. "Then go. The chains are long enough for you to go to the bathroom." He yawns lightly. I go to the bathroom and empty my stomach contents out. Jungkook rushes to the bathroom and holds my hair back as I throw up more. I wipe my mouth and rinse it with water. I felt extremely lightheaded and nearly pass out. Jungkook holds me while we walk back to bed. "Baby... can I trust you enough that you won't ever escape from me.." he lays down with me on the bed. I look down and nod. I couldn't leave him unless I wanted to be dead. "Good" he unchains me and puts the chains away. He crawls back in bed with me and pulls me close to him. There's no way out now. I had made a plan to escape from here but now, it's too late. I'm bound to this house. Forever.
NEXT MORNING
I wake up running to the bathroom to throw up again. I hold my head and felt more dizzy than before. I pass out collapsing on the bathroom floor.
Jungkook's pov:
I wake up not seeing y/n in bed. I go to the bathroom and see her unconscious on the floor. I run to her and pick her up. "Y/n!" I say in a panic. I check to see if she was breathing and thankfully she was. I lit her on the bed and grab a cold towel to put on her forehead. She was burning up. "Oh y/n... I'm sorry..." I hold her hand.
FEW MINUTES LATER
I kept a bottle of water and some food for y/n while I wait for her to wake up.
Y/N's POV:
I wake up slowly adjusting my eyes to the light. "What... what happened..." I still felt nauseous. "Baby you need to let me know how you're feeling. You passed out on the floor..." I see Jungkook holding my hand. "Thank god you're okay" he hugs me. I look down. Jungkook is the only one that's taking care of me now. Since I'm pregnant I can't do much on my own without help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the days, and weeks and months go by, my belly has gotten bigger. Jungkook has taken care of me and I just let him because I can't help myself and I've gotten used to it by now. My pregnancy symptoms haven't gone away fully though. We found out the gender of our baby. Or should I say 2 babies? We found out that we're having a boy and a girl. As I reached to grab a bowl from the kitchen, I felt a sharp contraction. I hold my stomach in pain. Jungkook rushes to me. "Baby are you okay?" He asks worried. I nod and fix my maternity dress that I was wearing. "What will I tell the kids if they ever ask how we met? Huh? I can't tell them the truth!" I sigh heavily and close my eyes. "We'll work it out baby okay?" He holds me close to him and caresses my head softly. "I've already thought of names" he smiles. "For the girl, I picked Joy. Because she's our little bundle of joy. And for the boy I picked Jaemin" he smiles. "What do you think?" He asks me. "I like them..." I nod softly. "Perfect. We should go out one day and pick some clothes for the babies. And design a room for them" he comes up with all of these ideas. "Jungkook... slow down..." I take a deep breath. "I'm just so excited" he smiles. I smile lightly and walk to the couch sighing. I sit down and hold my stomach. Jungkook sits beside me on the couch and kisses my belly. "I can't believe I'll be a father" he smiles and kisses me. I sigh and turn the opposite way closing my eyes. Jungkook pulls me into his arms and holds me close. I should be excited about having a baby but I'm not. If I had a baby with someone I love, I'd be thrilled. Jungkook refused to use protection. I told him to use it because I didn't want to get pregnant and it's safer too (Authors note: be safe people👍🏼) but he refused and never used it. He told me that he wants to start a family with me but I don't want to. I have to escape from here. I've said that many times before and I've never done it but I have to this time. I can't have a stalker and creep live with my babies. I'll take them away somewhere far away from here.