Chapter 25

MONTHS LATER
My belly has gotten much bigger and it's become more difficult to walk. Jungkook has helped me a lot these past months. I've had crazy contractions lately and it feels unbearable. I'm scared of what it might feel like giving birth. My back has been killing me as well. I sit on the couch and look out the window. Jungkook sits beside me and wraps his arms around me. "How are you feeling baby?" He holds my hand. "Horrible..... I'm scared..." I sigh. "It'll be okay. I'll be there with you the whole time" he comforts me. But I didn't feel comfortable. "I need to go to the bathroom..." I stand up slowly but feel something wet. I look down seeing that my water broke. Then I felt the pain surge. I cry in pain. "It's coming!" I cry. Jungkook quickly picks me up and puts me in the car driving to the hospital. I scream in pain. "Deep breaths baby..." Jungkook tries to calm me down. We arrive at the hospital. Jungkook takes me out of the car and carries me while rushing to the front entrance. "Someone help please! My wife is going into labour!" He calls out. Immediately, nurses take me and put me on a wheelchair. I cry in pain more until they put me into a hospital bed. I try taking deep breaths as much as I can. Jungkook rushes in and sits beside me holding my hand. "You can do this baby. Be strong" he had tears in his eyes from seeing me in pain. "Okay miss, baby number 1 is coming out soon are you ready?" The nurse asks. I nod. It has to get done. "Okay 3,2,1, push as hard as you can" the nurse says. I take a deep breath and push hard. I scream squeezing Jungkook's hand. The nurse tells me to push a bit more. I push again and hear a babies cry. I breathe heavily. "One more baby..." the nurse tells me to push again. I gather up all of my strength and push again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After what felt like hours, both babies were out. "Congratulations Miss L/N, you successfully delivered 2 healthy twin babies" the nurse smiles. I try catching my breath and smile softly. I felt lightheaded and feel my body slowly shut down. "Beautiful..." I smile softly before everything goes white. The monitor line goes blank. "Y/N... y/n!" Jungkook tries shaking me awake. "What happened?! Y/N wake up please!" Jungkook starts to sob softly. "No.. you can't die on me.. you can't.." he wipes his tears and takes a deep breath. The nurses come inside the room and perform CPR on me. Jungkook couldn't help but watch. After about an hour, my eyes shoot open and I gasp for air. "Oh my god..." Jungkook cries tears of joy and hugs me. "I thought you were dead..." he sobs. I try calming him down. "Would you like to see our babies?" He smiles softly and I nod. The nurse brings the babies to us. I hold them gently and smile. They looked so precious. "Our twins. Joy and Jaemin" he smiles. "They're so cute, so precious... just like you" he smiles at me. I look at the twins in my arms. I'm happy but at the same time, Jungkook will never let me leave him.