Chapter 20

"I HATE YOU!!" I yell and hit Jungkook's chest. I start to sob. He slaps me. I hold my cheek and sob more. Jungkook pulls me close to him and caresses my head. He looks at me. "I need to make sure that you don't ever escape me again. I didn't want to punish you that time but you broke the rules and I can't let it happen again." He gets up from bed coming back with a pair of chains. "No!!" I get up from the bed and make a run for it but he grabs my feet making me fall on the ground. He drags me back to the bed and chains my ankles down to the bed posts. "Please! Don't do this!" I sob, the chains are tight on my ankles. "This will make sure that you don't escape me ever again." He takes the key and slips it in his pocket. "I'll be gone the whole day. Behave yourself. I mean, where are you gonna go?" He snickers and turns to leave. "What if I have to go to the bathroom..." I tell him and he stops in his tracks. He looks at me and walks up to me. "I'll call one of my friends and get him to watch you." He then unchains me. He walks away and gets on the phone with someone. I heard some talking and then that was it. "My friend is coming shortly. You stay here until he comes do you understand?" Jungkook asks me. I nod softly. "Use your words!" He booms at me making me flinch. "Y..yes.." My voice trembles. "Yes what?" He asks me. "Y..yes s..sir..." I tremble in fear. "Good girl". As soon as he was done, the doorbell rings. I hear more talking and footsteps coming upstairs. "Y/N, this is Taehyung. He'll be watching you all day until I come back" Jungkook tells me and he leaves. "Please... I don't feel well.. I need to go to the bathroom..." I tell taehyung. He nods and I run to the bathroom to the toilet and emptying my stomach contents into the ceramic bowl. I wipe my mouth and rinse it before coming back to the room.

~~~ END OF THE DAY
I hear Jungkook come back. I've been feeling very dizzy and unwell all day. Jungkook thanks Taehyung and he leaves. Jungkook walks up to me. "Hey baby... you don't look too good.." he holds my forehead. "I've been feeling like crap..." I close my eyes while laying it bed. Then, I thought of the worst. "I need a pregnancy test.." I sit up in bed. "Lucky for you, I have some in the bathroom" Jungkook tells me. I go to the bathroom and look in the cupboard. I take a pregnancy and follow the instructions on the box. I wait for the result and break down in tears seeing the result. Jungkook rushes in and sees the result on the tube. It came out positive. He smiles and hugs me. He thinks I'm crying tears of joy but I'm scared and crying tears of sadness and anger. I wanted to have a child but not with him. "We're having a baby" he smiles and hugs me. But I didn't say a word. All I could do was cry. "We'll be such good parents together," he smiles and kisses me. He looks at me and pulls away slightly. "Are you happy?.." he asks me. ".... no..." I say.
WARNING: mentions of smut and rape/abuse.
"What? Why?" He starts to raise his voice. I didn't hold anything back this time. "Because I hate you!!" I raise my hand to slap him but the chains pull me back from doing so. He grabs my wrist harshly most likely leaving a bruise. I whimper from the pain. "You've tortured me, raped me, forced me to do things that I don't want and now you got me pregnant!" I sob in anger. "I will take this baby and raise it alone!" I yell. At that point, Jungkook reached his breaking point and lunged himself at me. I cry in pain as he pulls my hair and throws me onto the ground roughly. He begins to kick me over and over. I beg him to stop but he didn't listen and kept going. "The baby!!" I hold my hands out in defence. He stops and bends to my level. "I..I'm sorry... I..." he explains. I sob and crawl away from him but he grabs onto me and throws me on the bed. He rips my clothes off and chains my arms and legs to the bed. He then puts duct tape on my mouth. I whimper through the tape. "Now you'll be left with nothing but these chains." He growls at me. He roughly massages my breasts and pinches my nipples. I moan in pain feeling his hands trail to my core. He shoves his fingers into my pussy. My screams were muffled by the tape. He moved his fingers faster until I came all over his fingers. He licks them and smirks. "Have fun" he smirks and shoves a vibrator in my pussy. I moan and shake my head wanting it to be taken out. "I'll have fun with you" he smirks and turns the vibration to the highest setting. I try closing my legs but the chains prevent me from doing so. I arch my back while Jungkook attacks my breasts again. I cry in pain. He takes a small vibrator and puts it on my nipples. I moan loudly feeling myself cum from both vibrations. Jungkook licks my cum up and kisses my inner thighs. He stops the vibrations and pulls my hair back. I let out a cry and try closing my legs together again. "What did I say about behaving hm?" He slaps me and leaves me alone in the room. He also locked it.