Chapter 28

The kids, Jaehyun and I finish up dinner. "Kids, go and wash up for bed time" I tell them. They go up. "I'll do the dishes" I nod softly standing up and taking the plates to the sink. "No baby, you go and rest. I'll do it" Jaehyun says. I sigh. "You sure?" He nods. I go upstairs to the bathroom and wash up. I go to our room and change into pyjamas. The kids were done washing up and I tuck them into bed. I kiss their heads and close their bedroom doors. I go back to our room and lay down in bed. Jaehyun comes up and lays down with me. "Good night baby, I love you" he kisses my head and turns off the light. I smile softly. "I love you more" I  close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

1 AM
I wake up slowly in the middle of the night. I get up to go to the bathroom. I turn the bathroom light on and couldn't believe my eyes. Jungkook stands there in the reflection. I was about to scream when jungkook clamps his hand over my mouth. "Say a word, and you'll regret it" he glares. I scream and bite down on his hand. He grunts and I run to jaehyun. "Jaehyun! Help me please! Jungkook is here!" I shake him awake but he wasn't waking up. "Jaehyun!" I sob softly. "Oh don't worry, he'll be just fine, he'll wake up eventually" Jungkook smirks. "What did you do?!" I glare and turn to look at Jungkook and raise my hand to slap him, but he grabs my wrist harshly. I cry in pain and immediately go to the kids room. "They're in the car..." Jungkook whispers softly in my ear and holds my waist. "No!" I collapse to the ground in tears. "Take them out! They're not yours!" I cry. I run to Jaehyuns side and stay by his side. "Get away from me!" I hide in Jaehyuns arms.  "I'll take our kids and you so we can live a happy life together" he smirks. "You make my life a living hell!" I sob. Suddenly, Jaehyun wakes up slowly. "What happened..." he rubs his head. "Oh my god!" I gasp and hug him tight. "Help me! Jungkook is here!" I sob. Jaehyun looks at him and stands up. "Get out of our house!" Jaehyun glares at Jungkook. "Sure, I'll take the kids and get out" Jungkook smirks. Jaehyun widens his eyes. "My kids?! You have them?!" Jaehyun lunges at Jungkook and starts throwing punches at him. "You son of a bitch!" He throws more punches before Jungkook knocks him out with the back of his gun. I scream and run up to Jaehyun. "I don't need you anymore y/n. I'll just take the kids" he smirks and walks away. "No!!" I run downstairs after him but he slams me against the table causing a vase  to fall on my head. Everything goes black from there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open my eyes slowly and feel an immediate rush of pain in my head. I go outside and scream. Our kids were gone. Kidnapped and abducted by a psychopath. I sob and go inside the house. I lock all the doors and windows and go upstairs to Jaehyun. "Jaehyun!" I shake him softly. He groans in pain and holds the side of his head. "What happened... are you okay?.." he asks me. "He took our kids!! That son of a bitch took our kids!!" I cry out loud. "No!" Jaehyun starts to cry with me. "We have to call the cops!" I sob softly. Jaehyun nods and calls the cops. "Please help! Our kids have been abducted by a man that we know. His name is Jeon Jungkook." Jaehyun told them. "Okay thank you" he hangs up. "They'll find him.... and the kids I promise you that" Jaehyun holds me tight. I sob and bury my head in his chest.
After about an hour of crying, I stop. Jaehyun still holds me. I suddenly felt hot and took off all of my clothes until I had nothing on. "Baby.... what are you doing...." Jaehyun looks at me. "I feel really hot... like I couldn't breathe..." I look at him softly and put his hand on my breasts. "Baby...." Jaehyun started but I put my finger on his lips. "Come on the bed with me..." I tell him. We go on the bed. I lay down and spread my legs. "Baby... it's late... another time...." Jaehyun lays down next to me. "Please..... I need to forget about Jungkook.... I will never forget the kids but I need to forget about what he did to me.... when I saw him all the memories flooded back into my head" I lean closer to him and kiss him. He kisses me back. "Baby... you need rest" he pulls away. I sigh and nod. I close my eyes softly. Jaehyun pulls the blanket over my body as we both fall asleep.