Chapter 11

Y/n pov:
Jungkook leads us outside of the door as we walk to his "friends" place. He told me it's only walking distance and he didn't want to leave me alone. We arrive at a small wooden cabin shop. We walk in and I look around at the things being sold. Just a bunch of knick knacks on shelves and cupboards. "It's good to see you again Jungkook." "It's good to see you too Taehyung." I turn around to see a man standing behind the counter. He has brown eyes and black hair. I walk up to them. "Are you looking for something in particular miss?" The man asks. Before I could answer, Jungkook pulls me by the waist. "She's with me." He says as Taehyung nods. They talked about some business that I didn't bother listen to. After they were done, Jungkook calls me. "Y/n, let's go." "Can I look around at things?" I ask. He hesitates but nods. "Be quick." And I nod. I look around at the items when suddenly Taehyung calls me. I walk up to him. "I don't think he's right for you. Does he treat you like shit?" He asks. "Huh?" I ask confused. "What I'm trying to say is that I don't think Jungkook is really for you. He doesn't seem to treat you in a proper way." Taehyung says. "What do you mean?" I say. "I've seen what he's capable of and you shouldn't be with him." He warns me. "Maybe you should stay with me instead. You'll be safer." He says. "Um..I don't know I.." I'm cut off by Taehyung's lips on mine. It was quick but I pulled away quickly. I look out the window to see Jungkook glaring at me. Oh shit. Did he see? I'm in so much trouble now. "Please Taehyung I need to leave." I run out of the store before Taehyung could say anything further. I run up to Jungkook. He continues to walk straight as if I'm not even there. I know he's pissed. "Jungkook please I swear I didn't kiss him he kissed me and I knew if you saw you'd be pissed. Please I swear!" I try to explain. "You seemed to enjoy it.." he says coldly. "No, I wasn't. I was in shock that he did that. I promise I didn't do anything." I beg. "Whether you did anything or not, you need to be punished." Jungkook glares. "What?" I ask as my jaw drops. "I said you need to be punished when we get home." He glares again. I gulp at the thought of it. He pulls me close to him, his grip on my waist very tight as we keep walking. "Jungkook... too tight." I gasp. "No one is touching you but me." He says as we arrive back to the house. He unlocks the door and carries me upstairs. He slams me onto the bed and hovers over me. "Time for your punishment." He glares.