Chapter 35

The kids came back to the house after about a month of being with Jungkook's parents. Jungkook and I ended up getting married but of course he forced me to marry him. His family doesn't know about any of this. That he kidnapped me, did all sorts of horrible things to me. My family didn't care too much about me either. He forced himself on me on our wedding night and fucked me. Not that he hasn't ever done that but I've gotten used to it at this point. I'm forced to keep on the wedding ring and I had no choice but to promise him that I'll love him forever. The kids are still too young to understand what's going on so they think that Jungkook is their dad, which he is biologically but I'm anxious with the kids around him. After our marriage, Jungkook has treated me nicely surprisingly. He lets me wear proper clothes and he doesn't force me as much to have sex with him. He doesn't force me to call him daddy or sir anymore. I can call him by his name or call him baby. I was surprised a lot to see that he's treating me like this. He never did before and I'm starting to feel a bit weird. Whenever he acts nice, I always think that he's changing for me and the kids but today, I was wrong. "Y/N come here." He calls me and I go to where he is. I see him sitting on a chair. "Sit on my lap princess" he pats a seat on his lap. I sit on his lap and look at him. He twirls a piece of my hair and smiles softly. "So pretty..." he pulls me close to him. I was still scared of him even when he acts nice, I get this suspicious feeling in my stomach that he's acting nice for a reason. "Strip for me" he holds my waist. I gulp and get off his lap taking off my pants. This side of him hasn't gone away and I don't think it will ever go away. I take off my shirt until I'm left in a new set of red lingerie that Jungkook had bought me. "Mm red looks so good on you" he bites his lip. "Now the rest of it" I gulp and take off my panties and bra. I drop them to the ground. He points his finger to me and motions me to come to him. I sit on his lap again and rest my hands on his chest. He smirks at me holding my hand and putting it on his hard member. "You know what to do" he smirks softly. I get off his lap and undo his pants, pulling down his boxers at the same time. His member pops up. I begin to suck it slowly and move my head up and down. I swirl my tongue around it moving deeper. He moans softly and pushes my head down. I moan and continue to suck deeper. I feel him twitch in my mouth as he cums in my mouth. I swallow it and lick my lips. I stand up and look at him softly. "Touch yourself" he tells me. "Not here. This is mine" he touches my pussy. I bite my lip and grab my breasts massaging them. I turn around so my ass is facing him. He slaps it and I moan pinching my nipples. I moan softly and turn to face him massaging my breasts in front of his face. "Fuck I can't take it anymore" he grabs me and slides himself into my pussy. I moan feeling him stretch me out. My breasts bounce as he thrusts into me at a fast pace. "Fuck you're so tight" he groans softly and continues to thrust faster. He sucks my nipples and grabs my breasts. He kisses me roughly and slaps my ass a few times. I moan and cum hard. "I didn't tell you to cum did I?" He moves faster causing me to moan again. "N...no..." I close my eyes in pleasure. He smirks and grabs my hips moving faster. Only the sounds of our moans and heavy breathing echoes across the room. He cums inside me and rests his head on my shoulder. I breathe heavily and close my eyes. "Fuck that was good..." he looks at me and kisses me deeply. He grabs my breasts causing me to moan softly. He takes the opportunity and slides his tongue into my mouth. He squeezes my ass and I kiss him back. He takes his shirt off and throws me on the bed, my breasts bounce from the impact of the bed. He hovers over me and smirks. "So soft.." he grabs my breast and kisses my nipple. He plays with one while sucking on the other, swirling his tongue around my nipples. He roughly kneads them and kisses them. I was a moaning mess under him while tugging at the ends of his hair. He lifts my legs on his shoulders and starts to thrust into me deeply. "Round 2 baby" he smirks. I moan hearing the noises of our skin slapping against each other. "So tight and so fucking wet for me.." Jungkook smirks and pounds into me. He looks at my stomach seeing his dick bulging in my stomach. "Look at my cock bulging in your stomach" he laughs and smirks. I look down at my stomach and sure enough, I could see the shape going in and out of me. I bite my lip and look at him softly. He kisses me thrusting faster. I moan more feeling him twitch inside me. He moans and cums inside me a lot. I cum and breathe heavily trying to catch my breath. "I love you so much baby" he kisses me. "I love you too.." I tell him but it was a lie. I hated him. I was too naive and fell for it thinking he was changing. But no, he's still the same. Forcing me to do things that I don't want to do.
NEXT DAY
Jungkook had found a school for the kids and so he went and registered them there. They're at school now for the whole day. I was cleaning the table when Jungkook comes behind me and holds my waist. "Bedroom. Now." I gulp as he grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. He sits me on the bed while he pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me. He pushes my shirt up seeing that I'm not wearing a bra. He smirks. "You're naughty aren't you hm?... not wearing a bra?" He attacks my breasts and rubs my pussy through my pants. I moan and look away closing my eyes in pleasure. Jungkook continues to suck and play with my breasts. He takes my pants off and rubs me through my panties. He slides them off and rubs my clit. I moan softly as he rubs it. He slides two fingers inside me making me moan and arch my back. "Feels good hm?" He smirks curling his fingers inside. I moan loud and nod quickly. "Gonna cum baby?" He moves his fingers faster. I nod quickly and moan. "Cum then" he pinched my nipple which led to my orgasm. I moan softly and breathe heavily. He smirks. "You know, I'm really hard now baby... so I think I want you to walk around naked for me, like you used to" he tells me. "N..no I.. I don't want to..." I sit up in bed but Jungkook pushes me back down and pulls his pants and boxers off. He flips me around and enters in from my ass pounding into me. I moan as he rubs my pussy playing with my folds while still thrusting into me from behind. I moan uncontrollably as he grabs my breasts and pinches my nipples. I cum hard and moan. He cums as well and holds me close to him on the bed. I started to cry and sob. "It's okay baby... one day you'll adjust to my size and it'll feel so good after" he kisses my head. But I wasn't crying because of that. I hated my life. I want to escape from here with the kids and run away from him. He's a monster. I can't have my kids living with a monster. I see that Jungkook has fallen asleep. I make my move and put my clothes back on. I grab all of my things and the kids things and pack it in bags. I open the door and go to the car. Jungkook has two cars so I take the first one and put my bags in. I start the car and drive to the school. I arrive there and see the kids. They come and I help them get into the car. "Hi kids how was school today?" I smile softly at them. "Fun!" Joy says. Jaemin didn't say anything. "Jaemin, are you okay?" I ask him worried. "Are you and daddy fighting?" He asks with a sad face. I sigh. "No of course not Jaemin. Daddy and I just talked about adult stuff that's all" I smile softly at him and start driving away to the house Jimin and I had bought. "Mommy where are we going?" Joy asks. "We're going home, our real home" I tell her. "But daddy is at home" Joy says. "He's not your daddy and he never will be" I sigh softly and drive up to the house. I help the kids take out their bags and open the door to the house. Memories of Jaehyun and I flood through my mind. "Kids go upstairs" I tell them. I put their bags down as they go upstairs. I go back outside and bring my bags in. Suddenly, someone grabs me from behind and covers my mouth. I struggle to escape until the person uncovers their hand from my mouth. "What the hell is your problem?!" I turn around but my expression softens. I was in shock seeing who it was. "J..Jaehyun?...." I start to sob and immediately run into his arms dropping my bags. "I thought you were dead" I sob and hug him tight. "I'm okay baby... everything is fine. Where are the kids" he smiles softly and hugs me back. He looks different than before. His appearance has changed. "How did you fake it?" I look at him with tears in my eyes. He wipes them away and kisses my head softly. "I'll explain later. Let's go inside" he grabs my bags and I close the car doors locking them. I go inside the house with him. "The kids..." I look at Jaehyun. "Don't worry baby I'll tell them." He nods. "Kids come down please!" I call them down and they come. "Mommy who is this?" Jaemin asks. "This is your daddy of course" I smile softly. "My daddy is at home" Joy says. "I told you kids he's not your daddy, this is your daddy okay?" I tell them. "Then who is the other daddy?" Jaemin asks. "He's a bad man Jaemin. A very bad and scary man. He's done bad things that you would be scared of. You can't be with him" I tell them. They nod. "Good. Okay go and play" they go back up. I sigh and smile softly at Jaehyun. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back. After a bit, we pull back from the heated kiss. "I'm sorry... I just... I missed you so much you have no idea" he holds my face gently. I smile softly. "It's okay.. I missed you so much too.. Jungkook did horrible things to me and now I feel safe with you. He got me pregnant again, I can't have it" I look down. "Hey It's okay... we can get you birth control" he nods and I nod softly. Jaehyun sits on the couch with me and explains how he faked his death. He told me that he had a decoy made and escaped from behind the house. I told him what Jungkook did to me and showed him the ring Jungkook had forced on me. I take it off and put it to the side. "That's awful... he threw you in the basement?" Jaehyun asks worried. I nod softly; all the memories flood in my head. It was too much and I sob. "It's okay baby... he won't hurt you.." he pulls me close to him. I feel warm and safe in his arms. I gasp and take my phone out. I turned my location off and deleted his contact. "He'll find me if I have my location on..." he nods. "I'll bring the bags, you rest" I nod and go upstairs to the room and lay down. Jaehyun comes upstairs and brings the bags to our room. He lays on the bed next to me. "It'll be okay baby.... I promise you.. Jungkook won't take you anymore..." he holds my waist and we both slowly fall asleep.
1 HOUR LATER
Jungkook's pov:
I wake up reaching my arm to hold Y/N but I felt nothing. I open my eyes and get out of bed checking the bathroom. She wasn't in there. I checked the whole house and the kids were gone too. I slam my fist against the table. "You're in so much trouble princess...." I mutter to myself. I will get her back. I wonder where she went. Jaehyun is dead so she has nowhere to go. I chuckle to myself and go out to find her. It might take a long time but I'll find her
eventually.

MEANWHILE
I wake up slowly and sit up in bed. I yawn lightly and peck Jaehyuns lips. I smile softly and rest my head on his chest. "I love you..." I whisper softly to him. He opens his eyes softly and looks at me smiling softly. "I love you more" he smiles and turns to face me. "Try and relax baby, Jungkook isn't gonna take you or me or the kids away again" Jaehyun holds my face gently. I nod and smile lightly.