Chapter 18

We walk into the restaurant and wait to get a table. The waiter came and walked us over to a table and gave us menus. Jungkook pulls a chair out for me and I sit down. He takes a seat and looks at the menu. "What do you wanna eat?" He asks. I pick the menu up and look at the items. "I'll just get a chicken salad" I nod. Jungkook orders his food and I tell the waiter mine. The waiter nods and takes our menus while we wait for our food. I play with my hands while we wait. "I was thinking we should get engaged" Jungkook smiles. "What?" I ask. "I..isn't it too early?... I don't even know you..." I tell him. And I don't love you. "I felt like I've known you ever since I laid my eyes on you." He smiles and holds my hands. I look down. "I'm ready to live a life with you." "I...I don't know..." I look down. Soon, our food comes. I start to eat my salad. Jungkook talks to me the whole time we were there.
~~~~~~~
I was done eating my food and I drink some water. "You ready?" Jungkook asks. I nod and stand up. Jungkook pays the bill and grabs my hand as we walk to the car. I get into the car and sigh. Jungkook looks at me and rests his hand on my thigh. He starts driving back home. I don't even call it home though. We arrive home and get out of the car. I walk to the door and wait for Jungkook to open the door. I walk inside and take my heels off. Jungkook takes his shoes off and follows behind me to go upstairs. I go to the bathroom and take my makeup off and take my dress off. I put some comfy clothes on and climb in bed closing my eyes. I hear Jungkook's footsteps and feel him crawl in bed beside me. I eventually fall asleep.