Chapter 9🔞

Y/n pov:
I shoot up from the bed. As soon as I do so, Jungkook walks in sitting on the bed beside me. He pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. "I love you so much y/n. I want to prove it to you." Jungkook says. I remain silent as I don't have anything to say. If I say I hate him or do anything stupid, he'll kill me so I comply to his actions. But at the same time, I don't want him to do anything to me. "How about I show you?" He leans into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "N...no please." My voice trembles. He grabs a cloth and shoves it in my mouth. He picks me up and ties my arms and legs down to a pole. I beg him through the cloth to stop but he ignores me and tugs down my underwear inserting 2 fingers into my slit. My moans of pain are muffled as he chuckles. He takes the cloth off and kissed me, which initiated a make out session as his fingers went in and out of me. Everything he was doing was rough. It felt uncomfortable. As I felt myself nearing my edge, Jungkook pulled his fingers out, pushing his boxers down and sliding the condom onto his length. I barely had time to look at his length before he pushed into me. I moaned again but loudly. "Jungkook...please...stop." I cried trying to close my legs together. "Open." He growled at me. I shook my head when suddenly I felt a sharp sting across my ass. "I said open." Jungkook glares at me forcing my legs open on display for him. I whimper as he pushed in and out of me, hips brushing against each other. "You're so tight, y/n." Jungkook groaned. I moaned his name as he kissed my neck. "My name sounds so good coming from you." He says in my ear before kissing my neck once again. He bends down and slowly licks my clit. I moan loudly while his tongue flicks. I eventually release on him. Soon, the pleasure of him going in and out of me became too much and I felt the knot in my stomach unravel. I moaned as I came all over him again. He continued pushing in and out of me, sending me into a temporary heaven before he came, spilling his seeds into me. He groaned, thrusting a few more times before pulling out of me. He slapped my ass a few more times, making me moan in pain. I struggle to catch my breath as he puts his boxers back on. I look down to see his cum dripping down my legs. The white liquid seeps down. It's disgusting what he's done to me. I wanna throw up. He chuckles making me look up to him in disgust. "You're such a mess darling, look at you. Ah but I love it." He smirks kissing me again. I look down and sob. I feel Jungkook unchaining me and laying down beside me, covering the both of us with a blanket. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. For a few minutes, the only sounds in the room were the sounds of the two of us breathing. "There. I showed you how strong my love is for you. Good night." Jungkook kisses my lips again. I look down, tears flowing. My virginity was ripped away from me. I never wanted him to be my first. I sob and cry myself to sleep.