Chapter 7

Jungkooks pov;
Finally. I have y/n all to myself now. I've waited so long and now I have what I've wanted. I ended that poor boy Jimin after he kissed her. Now that he's out of existence, y/n belongs to me and only me. No other man will touch her or speak with her. Anyone that dares to do so will be slaughtered. Silly girl. She tried running away from me but I caught her. I'll take her and bring her with me somewhere no one will find us. I pick her up bridal style and find an abandoned car in the street. The keys are surprisingly still in the keyhole. I start the car and drive to a remote cabin. We arrive and I take y/n out of the car carrying her bridal style. I take her into a room in the cabin and settle her down on the bed. I turn around to grab some of my other things but I quickly turn around to face y/n. She might scream and try to escape and I can't lose her. So I handcuff her to the bed and put a cloth over her mouth. I go back to get my things and shut the light off.
Y/n pov:
I slowly open my eyes. I look around. It's dark and I can't see a thing. I try to scream but a cloth is on my mouth muffling out any sounds I make. Where am I? The only light that I can see is the faint moonlight. I see a window hoping I can escape from here. I try to move but felt a tugging sensation on my wrists and legs. I look down to see handcuffs on them. I try to escape from them but it's no use. "Going somewhere? Jagiya. " A voice echoes. My heart stops and my blood runs cold. The sound of the voice is so familiar. It's him.