Chapter 32

Y/N POV
After about 2 hours, Jungkook called me to his office. I get up and walk to his room. "Y..yes sir?..." I look at him. "Touch yourself. Right here. Right now. In front of me. There's a chair right there" He looks at me while sitting on his chair. "B..but s..sir...I.." I stutter. "I said. Touch yourself. Now." He moves his chair closer to me. I sit on the chair and hold my breasts massaging them slowly. I bring one hand down to my pussy and slide a finger inside. I moan and slide another finger inside. I move my fingers fast and moan louder. I keep moving my fingers until I cum. He grabs my wrist and forces my fingers inside my mouth. I lick my fingers and look at him. He smirks. "Good girl. Now turn around so your ass faces me." I obey him and turn around bending over slightly. Jungkook massages my ass cheeks and gives them a smack. I moan softly. He smirks and brings his hands up to my breasts. "Give me a show and play with these for me" he sits me on his lap. I grab my breasts and squeeze them together. I play with my nipples and moan softly. He sucks on them while I bring them closer to his face. He holds my wrists above my head and plays with my nipples. He moves my breasts watching them bounce. "So soft" he squeezes them with his hands. "Fuck my cock with these" he unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers revealing his hard cock. I get on my knees and hold my breasts between his cock. I move them slowly up and down. He moans softly. I continue to move them faster until he cums on my face. I open my mouth and lick my lips. Some of his cum lands on my breasts too. He licks all of it up and smirks at me. He carries me into a room and throws me on the bed. My breasts bounce when I hit the bed. Jungkook hovers over me and kisses my neck leaving dark hickeys. Those weren't going away anytime soon. I moan and turn the opposite way. But that didn't make things better. Jungkook smacks my ass multiple times. I whimper feeling my ass turn red. I could even feel the imprint of his hand when it came in contact with my ass. He leaves the room for a moment before coming back with a glass of ice cubes. He flips me so my breasts face him. He takes an ice cube and swirls it around my nipple. I moan and bite my lip. He swirls it around my other nipple and down the valley of my breasts. He presses it against my clit. I move my hips forward and moan. The ice cube was melted and Jungkook started to suck my breasts biting on my nipples. Because of the water, there were slurping and wet noises echoing across the room. Jungkook made his way down to my clit where he started licking it. He started sucking and licked a stripe of my folds. I move my hips forward as he sucks. I moan and cum. He smirks and licks it up. He pushes me down on the bed and caresses my waist. "So pretty, so innocent but look at you. You have the most sluttiest body right now" he grabs my breasts and slides himself into me. "Please sir.... no m..more... no..." I moan softly. "You sure don't sound like you want me to stop, you have the most prettiest moans" he thrusts faster and deeper inside me. He kisses my neck as I wrap my arms on his shoulders. He pulls my legs on his shoulders and moans. My breasts bounce over and over. I close my eyes feeling exhausted. "Don't you fall asleep on me slut" he grabs my chin forcing me awake. But I couldn't help it. My eyes felt droopy and my body energy was drained. Jungkook cums inside me and pulls out cumming more on my breasts. I breathe heavily still having my eyes closed. He smacks my pussy forcing me awake. I yelp and open my eyes slowly. He grabs his camera and takes a picture of me. My legs were spread wide, my body was sweaty and everything was swollen. I become extremely tired and fall asleep. Jungkook lays down beside me and kisses my head.