Chapter 36

FEW MONTHS LATER
My baby bump was getting bigger every month. I was looking in the mirror and holding my small bump. Jaehyun comes up from behind me and back hugs my waist. "I know what you're thinking... it'll be alright.." he kisses my cheek. "I just... I can't help but think that biologically It's Jungkook's..." I sigh and look down. "I promise you baby, he won't split us apart. Do you trust me?" He asks me. "Of course I do it's just that it's always on my mind..." I nod softly. "We'll raise this baby together. And we'll continue to raise the twins too" he smiles softly. I smile and nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a long day, the twins were put to sleep and Jaehyun and I were getting ready for bed. I put my maternity night gown on and crawl into bed. Jaehyun crawls in with me and pulls me close turning the light off. "Good night, I love you." He kisses my head before closing his eyes. "I love you more" I smile softly before closing my eyes as well.

1 AM
I wake up slowly having the sudden urge to pee so I go to the bathroom and do my business. When I'm done, I flush the toilet and wash my hands. It was dark so I turned the bathroom light on. The colour from my face drained when I saw him in the mirror. Jungkook. I scream and turn the light off and back on. Jaehyun runs to the bathroom worried. "Baby what happened?!" He holds me close to him. I hug him tight and sob. "I saw him...." My body trembles in fear. "Shhh... it's okay... I'm here baby... let's go back to sleep hm?... i won't let you go" he kisses my head. I nod softly and we walk back to the bed. We lay down and I try falling back asleep. Jaehyun sings a soft lullaby and eventually I go into dreamland.
NEXT MORNING
I wake up from a loud noise coming from the kitchen. "Jaehyun..." I lightly shake him softly. "Did you hear that noise?" I ask him. "What noise?..." he asks in a sleepy voice. Another loud noise comes from downstairs. Jaehyun sits up in bed and looks at me before grabbing my hand and going downstairs with me. I gasp and cover my mouth in shock. Plates were smashed everywhere and the whole kitchen was a mess. Pictures of Jaehyun and I were scratched off in red marker. And sheets of paper posted everywhere saying "Die Jaehyun". "This must be Jungkook. He wants us to break apart but we won't." He looks around. Suddenly I see a laser pointed at his head. "Get down!" I push him down with me to the floor hearing a gun shot. Since when was Jungkook a sniper? Then, the phone rings. I gasp and stare at the phone as it keeps ringing. I don't pick up and remain on the ground with Jaehyun. I hear the doorbell ring and gasp. I heard a piece of paper being thrown into the living room through the window. I get up cautiously and grab the piece of paper.
You're mine y/n. Come to this address with the kids and I may spare Jaehyuns life. XXXX BLVD, 12 PM SHARP
-JK
Jaehyun looks at the note and then the time. "It's 11 now.." he looks at me. "I don't wanna do this but I have to baby... he'll kill you.." I sob softly. "I don't want you to leave baby..." he holds my face gently. "If I don't he'll kill you..." I sob. "And if you do, you'll get hurt and abused again.." he wipes my tears away. "I can't lose you... and I don't want Jungkook raising the kids" I hold his hands. He sighs and looks down. "Be safe out there okay?" He stands up slowly. I stand up with him. I take the kids and bring them down. I put their shoes on and and go to put my shoes on. I go outside with them and look at Jaehyun once more. "I love you" I sniff softly. "I love you more" he goes up to me and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back. "If I don't see you again... I just wanna say that I love you so much and even if I'm gone, I'll be here.." he points to my heart and smiles softly. I sob softly and nod. I help the kids get inside the car before I get in the car. As I drive away, I look in the rear view mirror seeing Jaehyuns figure getting smaller and smaller. "Mommy where are we going?.." Jaemin asks. "Just somewhere quick baby" I drive to the address and park. I get the kids out of the car and walk inside the building. I look around while keeping the kids close to me. "I'm here..." I call out. I heard a dark chuckle but I couldn't see the person. Jungkook walks out from the shadows and smirks at me. He looks at the kids but they back away from him and hide behind me. His smirk fades away when he sees them. "You know deep down that I'm their father" he raises his voice. "Mommy I'm scared..." Joy says scared. "We're going home soon baby it'll be over." I reassured her. "Why did you call me here? I'm not as weak as I used to be. I'm much stronger now" I stand up to him. "You and what Army?" A whole group of men walk in the area and stand side by side behind Jungkook. I widen my eyes and back away with the kids. "Leave us alone!" I tell him. "These men will hunt Jaehyun down until he is non existent. Then, I'll take you and our kids and we'll live peacefully together" he crosses his arms over his chest. "Never. Never will I ever live a life with a psycho like you" he walks up to me and slaps me. I felt tears flood in my eyes. "So many times you've disobeyed me and talked with attitude.." he shakes his head. "I don't want you anymore. You will leave us in peace and you'll never involve us in your life" I look at him holding my tears back. He sighs and looks down. "Take the kids. I'll deal with her." Jungkook tells his men. "No! Don't touch my kids!" I plea as the men take the kids away from me. "Mommy!" Jaemin cries to me. "It's okay baby! I'll come and get you!" I try pulling myself out from Jungkook's arms but he drags me to a room. He throws me on a bed and hovers over me pinning my arms above my head. I knew where this was going and I didn't want it to happen. I whimper and look the other way. Jungkook touches my stomach with his hand and smiles softly. "We made this... together. And we'll raise it together.." he lifts my maternity dress up to reveal my pink lace panties and my stomach. "Fuck..." he bites his lip and starts to rub my pussy through my panties. I bite my lip and close my eyes. "Please no...." I beg him. He smirks at me and leans in to kiss me deeply. I don't kiss back and move my head the other way. He grabs my chin and kisses me again while pressing a finger against my panties. I gasp lightly and kiss him back. He holds both of my thighs open and leaves kisses everywhere on them. "Please.... I'm pregnant... you w..wouldn't hurt the baby would you?..." I look at him. He looks at me and puts my legs down. "I would never hurt the baby... you're precious to me" he holds my face gently. "Then why... why did you do all those things to me before..." I sob softly remembering all of it. "You weren't listening to me and I didn't have a choice. My men are out to end Jaehyun while the others are keeping watch on the kids." He tells me. I sob more as more tears fall down my face. He wipes my tears away and lays next to me. He holds me close while I felt uncomfortable. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rings. "Perfect. You did well, we'll have a nice meal once you get back" Jungkook smirks and hangs up shortly after. "No.." I shake my head knowing what was done. "He's gone baby... now it's just you me and the kids" he holds my face gently. I was fuming with anger. I get off the bed and stand up. "No! I hate you! My love is gone because of you!" I glare at him. He walks up to me as I back up to a wall. "I'm your one love only. You got that? Hm?" He grabs my throat. I gasp and don't answer. "I said do you understand" he squeezes my throat tighter. I sob and nod quickly. "Good girl. I'll have my men bring your things and the kids things to my place. And they'll clean up the crime scene. So it won't be on the news" he lets go of me as I gasp for air. I cough and stand back up. I can't believe it. Jaehyun is actually gone.. and now I'm stuck with Jungkook. Again.