Chapter 34

Y/N POV
NEXT DAY

"Make me a snack" Jungkook slaps my ass. I gasp lightly and go to make him a snack. I bring it to him and he eats it. "The kids are playing in their rooms." He tells me. I nod softly. "Sit on daddy's lap" I sit on his lap and rest my hands on his shoulders. He smiles softly at me and traces my waistline. "Now that Jaehyun is gone, you only have me to love. Do you understand?..." he trails his hand up my thigh. I shiver under his touch and nod. "Y..yes daddy..." I nod softly. "Good girl." He lifts my dress up starts to finger me. I moan softly and try pushing myself off him. He grabs my waist and continues until I cum on his fingers. I breathe heavily and look down. He grabs my chin and licks his fingers with my cum on them. He smirks and peck my lips. "I'm going shopping for some clothes for you. Since these clothes won't fit you soon, you need maternity wear. So I'll go and get them for you." He tells me. "B..but why can't I come and choose which ones I like?..." I ask him. "Because.. I don't trust you enough.. you might escape again..." he looks at me. "I won't..." I tell him. "Stay home with the kids do you understand?" He holds my chin. I gulp and nod. "What was that?" He asks me. "Y..yes daddy..." I look at him. "I told you a million times stop stuttering!" He grips my shoulders. I whimper softly with tears in my eyes. I couldn't hold it back anymore. Even if he kills me, I can't let him do this to me anymore. "That's it! I'm done! I'm done with you! I hate you! You always touch me when I don't wanna be touched! You force me to do things I don't wanna do, you torture me, you beat me! And you raped me! I stutter because I'm fucking scared of you! Do you realize how many bruises I have on my body because of you?! I have bruises and cuts everywhere because of you! Remember these?!" I turn around to show him the scars on my back and stomach. "You did this to me! You make me cook and clean and wear slutty outfits that I feel uncomfortable wearing in this horrible house!" I catch my breath from the yelling. "I will take the kids and get out of this cursed house and live on my own! I will never forgive you for anything you did to me! I will raise this baby on my own!" I hold my stomach. Jungkook had this look on his face that drained the colour from my face. It scared me. He pushes me against a wall and grabs my neck tight. I struggle to breathe and try prying his hands off of me but his grip was firm. "You can leave this house and take the kids over my dead fucking body! I'm their father and I am NOT letting you go" he squeezes my neck. I gasp for air but it was difficult. "Now that I think about it, you don't deserve any maternity clothes. If these clothes don't fit you, you can wear nothing at all. I'll send the kids to my parents house." He lets go of me. I gasp for air and cough holding my neck. "I'll take them now." He walks away. "Kids you guys are going to grandma and grandpas house. For a while okay?" He tells them and walks with the kids and their things out the door. He glares at me before closing the door and locking it. I sob softly and sit on the couch burying my head in my knees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook comes back with a bag but I don't know what's in it. He puts it away and grabs me. "Let me go!!" He grabs my hair and drags me to a room. I scream until he throws me in the room. He takes my dress off and pushes me inside the room. He walks out and locks the door. "Let me out!" I bang the door. "You will stay in here until you learn your actions and fix the way you talk to me." He says. "I'm not a child!" I bang the door again. "Bang that door one more time and I'll throw you in the basement!" He booms. I sob and back away from the door. I sit on the bed and cover myself up with a blanket. I cry myself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been about a month. Jungkook left me food everyday. I refused to eat it but my stomach said otherwise, so I ate what he made. It was good to be honest. But he would lock the door and leave me there all day. I looked around the room and noticed the same bag he was carrying that day. I open it and look inside seeing a pile of maternity clothes. I smile softly. He actually got me these when he told me that I couldn't wear anything. I hear the door unlock. I quickly go to the bed and sit there. Jungkook walks in and grabs the bag. "Did you think these were for you?" He laughs softly with a smirk on his face. "My sister is having a baby so I got her these" he takes the bag out. "B...but I'm having a baby too...." I tell him. "You disrespected me so you don't deserve them... until you prove to me, and I mean really prove to me that you won't ever disrespect me again, then and only then will I let you. Otherwise, once your dresses don't fit you, you can walk around with nothing on" he slams the door and locks it. I look down and sob. I really thought he cared for a bit and bought those for me but he didn't. He's still cold hearted and rude. But I don't expect him to change at all.
~~~~~~~~~~
For days, I was left in the room bare naked. I felt insecure and cover myself with a blanket. Jungkook unlocks the door and sits on the bed. "I'm putting this on you." He puts a collar on my neck. "With this, if you ever disobey me or disrespect me or do anything stupid, I'll click this button and you'll feel a shock. And it's quite painful. So, behave and I won't have to press the button as often, do you understand?" I grabs my chin. I nod and look down. I felt a shock on my neck and whimper. "Y..yes daddy..." I look at him. "One more thing. If you try to cover yourself up, you get a shock. I wanna see you completely." He trails his hand down my waist. "Y..yes daddy.." I nod softly. "Good girl" he gets up and walks out the door locking it. I felt a shiver go up my spine. I was cold and I couldn't cover up. How could Jungkook watch what I was doing? I got cold so I cover myself with a blanket but I felt a shock. I whimper and try holding my neck but the collar was big. "I have hidden cameras installed in every room princess. So I can see every little thing that you're doing. Uncover it" he says from outside the door. "B..but I'm cold..." I protest. "Until you learn to respect me, then you'll be free. I said uncover it." he tells me. I sigh and uncover the blanket laying down and look at the ceiling. Jungkook unlocks the door and pins my arms above my head. "Seeing you on the bed like that, I couldn't control myself" he smirks. I look down and notice my legs were spread apart. I try closing them but Jungkook uses his hand to keep them open. He pushes his two fingers inside me. "Fuck... you're wet already?..." he smirks. I bite my lip. "N..no let me go..." I close my legs and get out of bed running to the door but Jungkook grabs me and pushes me on the bed. "Let me go!" He pins my arms to the bed holding a firm grip. I sob. "Please let me go..." he moves down to my breasts and sucks on my nipples. I bite my lip and shake my head. He holds my legs down and continues. "I have cameras everywhere now princess. So if you try to escape, I can see you and.." he touches my collar and smirks softly. "So you better behave yourself" he lets go of me and walks away locking the door. I sob and scream. I was stuck here forever and I wasn't getting out.

Psycho Bunny: J.J.K जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें