Star Gazing At Loved Ones

Huffing, Luke refuses to give Ahsoka anything in his arms. He is a strong little boy and he can carry the supplies all by himself. He wants to show everyone that he is just like his father.

"Luke, why don't you give me your blanket?" Anakin says, holding an arm out to the boy.

Luke shakes his head. "No. I got it." He replies, struggling to keep everything from falling out of his arms.

Anakin lends down, a sly smile on his face. "Why don't you sneak it to me?" He quietly asks. He then glances to Padmé then back at the blond boy. "I want to show your mother how strong I am. She already knows that you're a good helper."

Padmé restrains from smiling, keeping her gaze to the top of the hill.

"Okay." Luke agrees, stopping to hand one of his blankets off to Anakin. "There you go." He says, watching Anakin tuck it under his arm.

"Thanks, little man," Anakin replies before ruffling his hair. Luke laughs, swatting him away.

"Lukie, be nice." Leia scolds, using her free hand to sternly point at him.

"He is, Leia." Ahsoka chuckles. She and the little girl are holding hands, swinging their arms with each step. Leia has been inseparable from the Togruta since she and Rex arrived on the planet earlier today. She's already declared that Ahsoka is sleeping in her bed tonight.

"Luke is sharing so that your father can feel like he's actually doing something to help." Obi-Wan teases as he rolls his eyes.

Anakin snaps his head back to look at him. "I am helping." He scoffs. "See!" He counters with a smirk, gesturing to the blanket.

"And where did you get that from, sir?" Rex pipes up, getting laughs from Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. "Because the last person I saw carrying that was Commander Skywalker."

Luke eagerly gasps, looking back at the clone. He turns around and jogs to walk beside Rex. "I like that nickname." He says. Rex smiles, watching the boy try to keep in step with him "Can you say it again?" He asks, making the crowd chuckle.

The four-year-olds have only become funnier over the years. Everyone expected that as they grew that they would lose their innocent humor, but it hasn't happened yet. Everything they ask and say is adorable to witness.

"Are we almost there?" Leia groans. "My legs are getting tired."

"Should I carry you?" Ahsoka asks. Leia grins, nodding her head. Using the Force, Ahsoka lifts the girl up to rest her on her shoulders. "How's this?"

"Perfect!" Leia cheers. "Majestic! Marvelous! Incredible!" She lists off.

"Your sister has a large vocabulary," Obi-Wan says, looking down at Luke.

The little boy waves him off. "She's always saying those things."

"You don't like those words?"

"Nah."

"Too big?"

Luke hums in agreement, nodding his head. Though the twins have many similarities, they also share plenty of differences. Leia speaks as clear as day, the words falling out of her mouth like she's been speaking her whole life. Every word seems to come easily to her. She hears a word once then begins using it in sentences without missing a beat.

Luke, on the other hand, struggles with larger words. He hasn't mastered the skill of clearly speaking yet. It's nothing to fret about, but it's obvious when you listen to him talk after interacting with Leia. He just needs more practice and time with his speech.