CHAPTER 2:

ELONA'S POV...

After last night's chaos, I am finally happy to be attending my very first class here at Yonseo University. I enter my psychology class and take a seat as I eagerly wait for the proffessor to arrive. After everything that has happened so far with Akeela and that guy from the library, things could not possibly get any worse. Damn I was very wrong. Suddenly, someone dropped their textbooks on my desk, causing a huge "thump" sound and frightening the sh*t out of me. As I look up, I realise it was that guy from the library yesterday. "Excuse me!" I exclaim, still trying to slow down my heart rate, "What was that for?" "Oi library girl!" he replies, "That's my seat that you are sitting on!" This guy must be really popular, because as soon as he yelled at me, all the attention was drawn onto us. This is such a "great way" to start at your new school, Elona. First your best friend gets in trouble with BTS's bodyguard, then causes a ruckus in the library and now you're starting beef with some popular, kind of handsome idiot.

Not wanting to cause any more problems, I angrily pack my things, give him a death stare and find another seat at the back of the classroom. Soon after, the professor arrived and gave us an introductory lesson on psychology. I will admit, it was quite interesting but I was still p*ssed because of what happened earlier. The school bell rings, and I leave the class trying my best not to get involved with that jerk, whose name I found out to be was Live. I also learnt that he doesn't go by his real name, nor do any of his friends. Obviously, I wasn't keen on enquiring that kind of information - the "gossip" girl sitting next to me just couldn't keep her mouth shut. She mentioned a "DPR" but I kind of spaced out at that point.

After class, I met Akeela in the hallway and we made our way over to the cafeteria for lunch. I don't tell Akeela about what happened, because I honestly don't have the energy to complain, and I don't want to put a damper in the mood. 

We finish our food, stand up and go put our trays away. Then, out of nowhere, the long haired guy bumps into Akeela and food goes flying everywhere. Everyone stares. I also notice Live sitting at a table with CL and two other guys. I am assuming the long haired guy was heading there as well.

AKEELA'S POV...

"What the f*ck dude!"I yell. "What did you just say?" replies the long haired guy. "You did that on purpose!" I reply. "No I did not! If it wasn't for your clumsy a*s, none of this would have happened." he exclaims.

 Elona comes to help me up, and tells me to just leave it and not cause any more trouble. I am still p*ssed. She takes me to the bathroom and tries to calm me down while trying to wipe off the food on my clothes. CL enters and gives me a fresh pair of clothes. "Thanks," I awkwardly say to CL, wiping the tears off my face. 

"Who are those guys anyway?" asks Elona. "They're DPR. The school's most popular group of guys. They are untouchable, and nobody dares to mess with them." replies CL. "Douchebags!" states Elona. "Well one of those 'douchebags' is my boyfriend," replies CL. I start, "How -," CL interrupts, "They aren't that bad, they just don't like warming up to people they do not know." "Sorry" Elona apologises. CL leaves the bathroom, and tells us not to worry about them too much and that she'll talk to them. 

I start scheming revenge, and persuade Elona into helping me out.

- END OF CHAPTER 2 -