CHAPTER 8:

ELONA'S POV...

I wake up to the loudest racket I have ever heard, and notice that I am still in the elevator. "Elona wake up, the maintenance staff are here to get us out." states Live. As I rub my eyes, he grabs his bags and as soon as the door opens he leaves. I did not even get the chance to say goodbye or anything. He even left his jacket behind - he must've been in a rush. He must've given his jacket to me as a blanket, and left himself freezing the whole night. I really hope he did not catch a cold. I then grab my things and head back to the dorms to take a shower and grab some coffee.

LIVE'S POV... 

I left in a rush because I did not want anyone to find out that I had spent the night with Elona. CL would get so mad if she found out. Not gonna lie, I feel a bit guilty, but it's better this way. CL is my girlfriend, and I should remain loyal to her. In any case, Elona probably does not even have any feelings for me. So I should just get my head out of the clouds, and just focus on getting my degree and hopefully making my parents proud - I've always been a disappointment in their eyes.

AKEELA'S POV...

Instead of spending my weekend watching Netflix, I woke up at 5am today to get ready for my volunteer work at the local cat and dog shelter. I hadn't seen Elona all day yesterday, and I can't help but wonder whether she is still mad at me after the whole 'slave' thing. I decided to give her some space and if I see her after my shift I'll treat her to a meal.

As I was walking down the dorm stairs I saw Elona. "Hey Elona, are you good? Where are you coming from so early in the morning?" "Oh... hey, I just came back from a jog." She says. "In jeans?" I ask and giggle, and all I get is her blushing. "I'm heading out to a shelter, to do my community service. If you need anything just call me." I say, and all I get back is a nod. Damn I really f*cked up this time.

Yesterday, when I asked the owner of this shelter if I could volunteer, I insisted to work a twelve hour shift today, just for the purpose of finishing my community service sheet as soon as possible. I realised now that that was a huge mistake since I am extremely tired right now.

As the owner, Mrs Kim, signs my sheet, she explains that her nephew will come in soon to lock up and I can leave as soon as he gets here, since she is going on a date night with her husband. She says her goodbyes and I decide to organise the shelf by the reception.

I hear the door open just as I finish and nearly cry once I see who enters. It's Cream and REM from DPR.

-  END OF CHAPTER 8 -