Chapter 18:

ELONA'S POV...

I make my way into my dorm to freshen up and make something to eat. I open the fridge and almost scream - Aunt Jemima came to drop off food, and I told Akeela I went to visit her. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck! I try to think of an excuse but nothing comes to my mind. Wait, why do I have to lie and explain my whereabouts to Akeela? She literally only messaged me once this whole weekend... she clearly doesn't care about me that much. Not to mention, I just saw her get out of Ian's car. He was her nemesis literally a week ago! Did she replace me?

I hear a knock on the door and see Akeela at the door, with a black shopping bag. "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while, these are from Ian by the way," she says. "Cut the crap, Akeela! Why were you with Ian? Last time I checked you were begging me to help prank him, but now you're getting out his Mike Wazowski colored car?!" I say harshly.

"What the f*ck Elona?! I haven't seen you since the party, you lied and said you were at your Aunt Jemima's but she f*cking came and dropped off pasta and was looking for you - do you not trust me enough to tell me where you were and -?" I decided to reply before she could finish her sentence.

"There you go again Akeela, making everything about you. I was gone for two days and you didn't even have the courtesy to message me and ask if I'm good because you were too busy kissing Ian's a*s!" I snap back.

"Talking to you is like talking to a wall." she spits out angrily, tossing the bag at me and storms off to who knows where. I open the bag and see 2 boxes of Choco Pies and decide to stuff my face with Choco Pies along with a bit of my guilt. 

Amid the face stuffing, I see a note on the box: "Soz about Live - He's a pig sometimes." I burst out laughing and decide to text Live and check upon him.

- End of Chapter 18 -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do you prefer shorter chapters like this or longer ones? 🌼