CHAPTER 9:

"Yo Shoe Girl", Rem says while giggling. "Hey, can I help you guys with anything?" I ask. "Nah don't worry about it, I'm just here to lock up for my aunt and feed the doggos. Cream's here to play with the kitties and feed them." Rem says.

"Ah I see... so you're Mrs Kim's nephew?" I ask. "Yes ma'am, but tell anyone my surname's Kim and I'll cut all your hair off" he jokes, well at least I think it was a joke.

I gather all my belongings and can't help but peek at Cream as he plays with the kittens. Rem and Cream both walk out. "Bruh I can't come to dinner with you tonight, this foreigner I met 2 days ago messaged me for dinner. Take Akeela with you instead." Rem says before forcing Cream and I out so he can lock up and go on his date.

"Is Subway cool" Cream asks, and I nod my head in approval. Cream starts asking me questions to kill the silence, and by the time we reach Subway I really feel as if I have started to get to know him better. "Ugh that was so good. I honestly can't remember the last time I had Subway - since all the ones in the town I lived in, in Switzerland, closed down." Cream smiles and wipes the sauce at the corner of my mouth with his handkerchief and I can't help but blush.

Cream bursts out laughing and I can't help but ask if I did something embarrassing again, which just results in him laughing harder. "Nah bae, you're all good." He then proceeds to show me a meme of a cat, and decides he wants a tattoo then and there.

I quickly order a sandwich for Elona and ask to tag along since I want to see the prices of tattoos and piercings in South Korea.

I immediately burst out laughing when I see Cream's tattoo and can't help but wonder if he got the tattoo to remember that cat meme he showed me when we went out to eat together. I'm brought back from my thoughts when he insists on dropping me back off at the dorms.

Cream then proceeds to invite me and Elona to the basketball match DPR has tomorrow. I thank him for the dinner and for dropping me off, and then watch him drive away.

I smile and make my way to Elona's dorm to tell her all about my adventures.

- END OF CHAPTER 9 -