Chapter 19:

AKEELA'S POV...

What the f*ck was that? Elona and I have never fought about anything, apart from the cranberry - phone incident which happened when we were 8. Knowing myself, I'm too petty to apologize. Firstly, I didn't start the argument, and secondly, my feelings were also hurt. UGH F*CK THIS!!! Hopefully, we'll both cooldown by tomorrow, and everything will be back to normal.

I spend the rest of my Sunday lounging around and watching my favorite kdrama, Vagabond.

IAN'S POV...

After dropping Akeela off at the dorms, I head to DPR's 'secret' hideout, which is simply a penthouse that we decorated to our liking. I decide to play COD and hear coughing from one of the bedrooms. I see Live - who practically looks dead. "How was your meeting in Thailand, or should I say Busan?" I ask dryly. "Hold up, how'd you figure it out?" Live asks. "You idiot, you stayed at my mom's hotel, duh." I reply. "Oh... well It was amazing because I was 330 km away from you, but right now I'm f*cked." "You go with anyone?" I ask. "Nah" he replies coldly. I make my way to the medicine cabinet and start babysitting Live. F*ck man, I just wanted to play COD, but now I have to make tomato soup. How the f*ck do you even make tomato soup?! Maybe Akeela will know, I mentally scold myself for thinking about her - I really do like her, but I will just end up hurting her since we're from different worlds.

AKEELA'S POV...

Monday...

As expected, Elona woke up earlier and probably already left. Thankfully, we do not have any classes together - but now that I think of it Elona and I have mostly stuck together so I am not quite familiar with the other students. Nevertheless, I decided to use this 'incident' to branch out.

The day goes by surprisingly quickly and it is already time for lunch, I sit alone at what was our table, and decide to continue with my kdrama, because why the f*ck not?

After about 15 minutes I feel someone kick my leg and I look up annoyed to find an amused Ian staring back at me. I take out my earphones and he immediately talks. "Why do you look like a loner and why did your bestie steal Live away from me." "Aish, how would I know? Go away, I need to know if the president's corrupt or not." I reply harshly. "Hm, no. You know I realized I don't have your number." Ian says in a mocking tone. "If I give it to you, will you leave me alone and do me a favor?" I ask. He simply nods his head while slurping away the rest of my coffee freezo. I type in my number, give him money and tell him to go buy a peach ice tea and give it to Elona.

The rest of the week consists of me being a 'loner' and making Ian give Elona stuff. Surprisingly, she made Live do the same. One time Live caught me watching Vagabond and we ended up having an hour-long talk of why we need a second season. I also think Live tried bribing me with lunch with Bae Suzy if I made up with Elona. But at the same time, he was being really discrete so I am not really sure.

ELONA'S POV...

"Live please, just this weekend, I don't have anyone else to hang out with. Plus I came to Busan with you which kinda led me to be in this whole dilemma..." I say needily. "Elona, I've hung out with you the entire week and I've done loads of favors for you. I even went to give Akeela lettuce at 11 pm. Can't you two just make up already?" Live replies, with a hint of annoyance. I give him a pout. "Fine, but if we're hanging out this weekend, I'm choosing where we're going." He adds defeatedly. "DEAL!" I say and ruffle his hair.

The following day, Live picked me up and we went to Gangnam. We ended up going to DPR's penthouse. As we walked in, I quickly noticed Ian and Akeela there playing a video game.

- End of Chapter 19 -