CHAPTER 4:

AKEELA'S POV...

After Elona worked her magic, as usual, we were able to find out all the "juicy deets" about DPR - to be exact the only details about DPR. Just as CL mentioned, when that a*shole Ian spilt his food on me, DPR doesn't warm up to others and doesn't let anyone join their click.

Elona also found out that every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, DPR plays basketball, and to our luck, tomorrow is Thursday.
I quickly schemed up my plan and told Elona about it. At first though, she was VERY hesitant about it because she was scared that we would get caught, but after hearing about the whole plan she was in. She then suggested we wake up early to do the deed.

The following day, Elona and I woke up at 6am, and left the dorms at around 7:30am. We arrived at Ian's locker at 7:45am, and just as Elona expected, no one was around - since lectures only start at 8:30. "The exacto knife is too thick, gimme one of your bobby pins," Elona says quietly as she tries to pick the lock on Ian's locker. I was keeping watch (just in case anyone was around). After a few minutes, Elona successfully picked the lock.

I quickly open it and look for anything I can take. I see his white nike trainers in his half - closed duffel bag. I look up at Elona and we both exchange mischievous smirks and giggle.

- End of Chapter 4 -