CHAPTER 6:

AKEELA'S POV...

Elona and I decided to go grocery shopping today, since I will be busy with community service during the weekend. I smile to myself as I read a text from my mum and remind Elona that we will have to call our parents soon. We make our way to my dorm since Elona's room looks as if a tornado occured.

As we were walking up the stairs to the girls' dorms, I suddenly tripped and everything that was in my grocery bag went flying everywhere. "Carrots, tomatoes, pasta, peppers... are you planning on chopping those up too Akeela?" Ian asks from behind me. F*ck f*ck f*ck! He saw them (his trainers)! But that's not even the worst part. I see the orange haired dude (Cream) pick up all my groceries and put everything back in my bag, along with my extra, extra long pads and my embarrassing granny panties. At this point, I just wish the earth would open up and swallow me whole. "Hey Ian, Cream and I gotta run, we'll see you later?" I hear Rem say. "Thanks" I awkwardly mutter as Cream hands me my grocery bag.

I glance at Elona and see Live going through her grocery bag and taking her box of choco pies. "How the f*ck did you get here!?" I exclaim. "We walked, of course" Live dryly states. "Of course you did," Elona adds while rolling her eyes. "I would get down my high horse, if I were you two," Ian says. "We aren't your guys' slaves, so please stop treating us as if we are" I add. "Not yet, you're not" Live adds with an evil smirk.

Ian and Live mischievously glance at each other. Ian then states, "Unless you want the whole school finding out that you and Elona dared to pull a stunt on a SENIOR, not to mention a member of DPR, you'll be my slave and Elona will be Live's."

I give Elona an 'I'm sorry' look. We then take in the groceries, and I cook my famous pasta for our two 'masters.' Though I still don't understand how they got into the girls' dorm.
After they finally finished eating and peeking around, Live asks for a takeaway for CL. "This isn't a restaurant. You've lived in Seoul longer than I have so I'm sure..." Elona covers my mouth before I say anything else and hands him a Tupperware. "How long are we going to be your slaves?" Elona asks "A week," Ian and Live both say together.

They finally decide to leave and I see Live carrying my Mike Wasosuki pillow, "HEY THAT'S MINE!" I exclaim, "I swear if you give that to your girlfriend or something, I'll personally come hunt you down!" I yell, "Until next time, Cinder-Elona." This just results in a blushing Elona and a smirking Ian.

- END OF CHAPTER 6 -