CHAPTER 5:

AKEELA'S POV...

I cut the soles of Ian's shoes off, put them back in his duffel bag and close the locker as if nothing happened.

Thankfully, I only have one lecture today and a free period with Elona. We anxiously make our way to the library - trying our best to control our laughter. Elona and I try to act as natural as possible, but the jokes we make just make it harder to control our guilty giggles. This, in turn, just earns us a death glare from the librarian.

I say my goodbyes to Elona and make my way to the English Literature lecture room, which is one of the mandatory lectures that we all need to study. I find a seat in the middle row and see the girl Elona was telling me about; Chae Won. I then move to sit next to her. I smile at her and she smiles back. Before the lecture starts, Ian, Cream and Rem walk in together and I can't help but smirk as I overhear them talking about playing basketball during lunch. I impatiently count down the minutes until lunch as the professor explains our set works and assignments for this semester.

I leave the lecture room as soon as the lecture ends and make my way to the cafeteria to find Elona and explain that sh*t will go down soon...

IAN'S POV...

I quickly change into my shorts and tank top and hurry back to my locker to get my shoes. DPR is playing a basketball match against some idiots who thought it would be a good idea to challenge us. I am greeted by Cream and Rem at my locker - Live must be somewhere being all "lovey dovey" with CL. I put on my trainers and look down as I feel an unexpected breeze hit my toes. "WHAT THE F*CK!" I sputter out. Cream and Rem start laughing hysterically at me and I'm quick to shut them up. "You two better shut the f*ck up before a repeat of what happened to your hair in highschool re - occurs".

I angrily storm to the cafeteria, and hear giggles along the way which immediately stop after I glare at everyone. "Who the f*ck did this" I yell and throw my trainers to the ground. "The perpetrator has one minute to come forth, or else you all get punished. And everyone knows how sh*tty my punishments are."

"I know who did it." I hear a petite girl with an orange bob and nerdy a*s glasses speak out. Her name is apparently Zara. I then call her to the side of the cafeteria to talk privately. I listen intently and find out exactly who the perpetrator was.

- END OF CHAPTER 5 -